I look at it very differently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look at it very differently

People question Mark Hughes tactic's on here and say the bloke is clueless and has to go but I don't really see it like that at all.

For me the problems started when he started to shape his squad.
    Full of midfielders and for whatever reason, didn't fill the problem area, strikers.

We all thought it was odd to have 3 proper strikers in our 25.

The problems started for me when Johnson got injured, I don't care what you cisse lovers think, the bloke is utter ****e and more disinterested than anyone. Yes he should have been played in early at times but for me and like the commentators said he is far to unpredictable. More often than not woeful. With Johnson we actually looked a far better side and there was balance in the squad because he worked well with Zamora but for me I'd sack hughes because he didn't give balance to the squad and for that reason we don't have the goals to get us out of this problem.

Yesterday 1st half we looked good in possession but are completely pathetic in the final 3rd. When you have 60%+ possession and still don't look like scoring you have a problem.

I'd sack hughes and prepare for life in the championship because Jan will come to late. We need to get shot of players like Cisse and boswinga as they are both very poor players. Nelson a 35 year old on a free has been our best player and that pretty much tells the whole story.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Surely the points you make back up the claim he is, indeed, clueless

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Surely the points you make back up the claim he is, indeed, clueless
      Yes but I just wondered whether he thought, if I don't put any strikers in our 25 it makes him exempt and he might get a run out. Can't do much worse to be fair.

Comment

Yes,Like I have stated 100 times on here, It started when AJ and Fabio got injured.In hindsight, they were both important parts of our interplay which now is seldom to be seem.But to make up for that I would vey much like the midfield to support our "attack" or should I rather say the lack of it? IMO, Granero should be played in that "supporting" role.
        PS. It´s a pity that DJ and Sparky excatlyseem to be a match made in heaven. DJ, in form, could have been the one to fill AJ´s role this term. Another point is that Adel have to learn when to pick a pass or not. In that respect, last night was a step back. It´s easy to see how much he cares for the club, but sometimes he wants to do too much on his own and on such occations it tends to end in tears for him(and us).
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Yes,Like I have stated 100 times on here, It started when AJ and Fabio got injured.In hindsight, they were both important parts of our interplay which now is seldom to be seem.But to make up for that I would vey much like the midfield to support our "attack" or should I rather say the lack of it? IMO, Granero should be played in that "supporting" role.
          PS. It´s a pity that DJ and Sparky excatlyseem to be a match made in heaven. DJ, in form, could have been the one to fill AJ´s role this term. Another point is that Adel have to learn when to pick a pass or not. In that respect, last night was a step back. It´s easy to see how much he cares for the club, but sometimes he wants to do too much on his own and on such occations it tends to end in tears for him(and us).
          Your best post, agree allbeit not a massive fabio fan but our current left back need to learn how to defend, great going forward!

You could argue that fabio over boswinga which would raise an eyebrow but might be a better option

Comment

Have to agree about the lack of strikers in the squad, as much as I like Hogan and Derry they have no chance unless 6 or 7 midfielders get injured.

I don't know the in's and out's but failing to sign the likes of Defoe or Rhodes and selling HH were mistakes that may seal his and our fate's.

Hindsight some might say, not really, stood out like a sore thumb back in August.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Your best post, agree allbeit not a massive fabio fan but our current left back need to learn how to defend, great going forward!

You could argue that fabio over boswinga which would raise an eyebrow but might be a better option
              That´s what I noticed aswell! Surely, maybe someone has to cover for him when he attacts, but he adds so much to our interplay. Hence,on accations, he should be used as a midfielder, IMO
              Last edited by Shania; 11-11-2012, 12:31 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Our luck needs to change.
                We could have a different manager, a completely new team, but if our luck on the field remains as poor as it has been this last season and a half, we are farked, completely farked.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  We could have a different manager, a completely new team, but if our luck on the field remains as poor as it has been this last season and a half, we are farked, completely farked.
                  It´s more than luck we are lacking ATM, I´m afraid. We attack without a plan, and to be honest, it seems like we are defending without one aswell. I would say that something is wrong with the mix we have in midfield. I cant really put my finger on excatly what, but anyway..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    You make your own luck.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      You make your own luck.
                      No, you don't.
                      If we could make our own luck, we'd all be rolling in clover, wouldn't we?
                      Never understood where that old chestnut ever came from.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Particularly Bosingwa's

Comment

It's because despite having a world class goalkeeper and some very talented midfielders we have a **** defence, and an attack that can't score goals. If you can't score goals and you conceed a lot then you aren't going to win many games regardless of how many great saves Cesar pulls off and how much of the ball we have in our midfield!

Comment

Working...
                          X