gerry francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    ted didn't make it up. he heard voices. they told him. from the bidet.
    Damn you Stains, you got the bidet comment in before me!
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

to be honest

to be honest the bidet has been very nasty lately I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE DONT TO UPSET THAT BIDET BUT IM JUST NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT BIDFET ANY MORE
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Gerry is a legend and the way he turned Sir Les Ferdinand into our greatest ever striker deserves massive respect. Played good attacking football with bardsley and wilson playing like 2nd wingers. It didn't work out too well the 2nd time, but I am a much bigger Gerry fan than Marsh who acted like a royal di ck head towards gerry.

He has been out of management for too long and the game has changed massively.

Not sure big spending is Gerrys way he tend to find raw talent which is near on impossible to do these days
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

gerry

gerry francis,is not out of touch,hes at the cutting edge always, lets not forget hes been at stoke for a few years now, and hes done miracles,he could come to rangers and do a wonderfull stableizing job

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            gerry francis,is not out of touch,hes at the cutting edge always, lets not forget hes been at stoke for a few years now, and hes done miracles,he could come to rangers and do a wonderfull stableizing job
            His Barnets cutting edge ted so I think you are onto something. You do your bidet has been coating you off down the industry don't you by the way ?
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

well o gerry baby mullett or no mullett
              can restore pride to the gullett
              oll wire wool head has made us the laughing stock of the division
              buying all those midfield players he certainly didnt do his revision
              our full backs are the worst in our history
              why he plays them week in week out is a mystery
              surely derry could be given game as captain to try to restore the pride
              I know hes not as skillfull as some but he may bring a better shape to the side

GERRY COME ON DOWN WE NEED YOU NOW,OTHERWISE WE WONT WIN ANY GAME FOR THE WHOLE SEASON

More...

Comment

surely

surely more of you would have francis running qpr over hughes,gerry can do the buisness what differance does it make what his hairstyle is its not the colour of a mans skin its not the length of his hair,its whats inside and gerry francis is made of 24 carrot gold

More...

Comment

Working...
                X