No announcement yet.

Hughes will be sacked after Southampton if we don't win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you all see what is to have a manager without ambition, without ideas how to win games, who cannot motivate enough his players to win games and he has said he left Foolham because they didn`t have ambitions!?... OK, the players are the ones to be blamed as they are on the pitch and they are the proffs with enough Prem Experience, et, etc but to keep a man who can`t even win 1 game agaisnt a lot worse teams than us this season and who had enough time to bring whoever he wanted, pre-season tours, etc, etc, expectations - is simply NOT, NOT, NOT acceptable - f**k off Hughes - Just fu***g GO!!!

I arrived to Singapore this morning and the first thing I did when landed was to check the final score ffrom yesterday - F******************ck!!!!
    Oh No again I said to myself! But you know what is the worst????? - We will win with a 1 goal difference against So`ton and MH will keep his place and we1ll cointinue struggling. Please God, if you exist at all, make sure QPR stays for another season and just take MH off the club!
    Last edited by qpr333; 11-11-2012, 04:21 PM. Reason: QPR

Comment

He must go before the saints coming marching in. Regardless of the result next Saturday, MH has shown himself as not being capable of turning it round. Hopeless.

Comment

How about regardless of who is there to replace him? wd it improve things if we have bowen as a caretaker for a few games, perhaps followed by owen coyle? be careful what you wish for...

Comment

Hughes admits that he could be sacked if we do not win on Saturday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...t-8305086.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            Heard a decision will be made after the West Brom match on boxing day
            thatbwould be a waste of time to wait that long. Abny new manager will want to give the players a few games to assess the players. So for me, the end of November is as long as Hughes should get, but should go next Saturday if they dont beat Southampton.

I get the impression that the main reasons for him still being in the job is that Fernandes does not really think Redknapp is the answer, and there are not many other good options right now (is Laurent Blanc still available).

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Hughes admits that he could be sacked if we do not win on Saturday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...t-8305086.html
              lol well he pretty much knows that not even our lot of under performing "footballers" can lose against Southampton at home. Not even with them disadvantaged by having him at the helm. Three points nailed on but Hughes should be gone even before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                lol well he pretty much knows that not even our lot of under performing "footballers" can lose against Southampton at home. Not even with them disadvantaged by having him at the helm. Three points nailed on but Hughes should be gone even before the game.
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're entirely happy with Mr Hughes are you?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                X