Score goals for Tyler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score goals for Tyler.

I am taking my 9 year old little boy to watch his first game at QPR this Saturday against Forest.

So far, I have managed to get him into swimming, acting, scouts, music and Judo - though to be honest, spending £18 on 6 lessons to teach him how to fall over properly when all I had to do was get him to watch me come home from a pub was a waste of money.

So far though, despite the countless kickabouts , I haven't managed to to get him to show any interest in football. He's been largely indifferent.

Armed with all the good advice you gave bwarren the other week for his son's first game, I am more than prepared, thanks. I hope?

I know my first ever game (West Ham v West Brom 0-1) Was a personal disaster but, thankfully, never put me off football - probably because I soon discovered the Rangers?

We will be sat in the Silver section of the Paddocks so might be able to do the Spark thing and get some autographs, hopefully?

All I hope is that QPR perform for my little boy because - whilst not a deal- clincher or make or break game for him - it would be nice to score some goals to keep him interested. And it might be a road to Domestos moment for him? (Down the toilet!) Sorry Damascus.

On a separate, personal level, my son loves fruit shoot drinks with the built in straw in the lid. What is the stewards directive on that? I don't really want to unscrew the the tops on them. He's hardly likely to throw them at the players and I don't wish to sit there with the tops off. It seems unnecessary. Any ideas?

Cheers guys.

Smuggle your bottles in the pockets of your jeans and tuck your shirt out..

Or.. put the tops in your pocket before you go in and then screw them back on when you get through the turnstiles.

Comment

Good luck hope it goes well fella.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
        Good luck hope it goes well fella.
        Cheers. Me too. If he doesn't see a goal it could put him off football for life and will be a long journey home. Hence the title of the thread. Bet Blackstock scores now? :(

Comment

Working...
        X