Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugent

If were offering 3 mil for an untried 3rd div striker, why dont the club go the extra mile and get a striker who was good in the championship and prob a better allround player, and he prob wouldn't cost the ridiculas fee that Bates wants for Beckford.
    They seek him here.................

Nugent isnt a goalscorer like Beckford, think he got 15 for Preston when they made the playoffs, Dex got 12 in half a season...

Comment

Thought he was the championship leading goalscorer, thats why portsmouth signed him.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Im sure someone can find the stats, but I dont think he was.

Comment

Despite transfer speculation, Nugent spent the following season at Preston, scoring 15 goals in 43 appearances, and winning England recognition. Preston finished seventh in 2006-07.
          Nugent left Preston during the summer of 2007.

Comment

True, I like Nugent, he would had been my 1st choice as he has experience at this level, beckford is a gamble but he is younger and could be the next owen........

Comment

nugent is a good ccc striker.. will put the ball away if given chance.. just dont rely on him to make any surging runs
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Far better than anybody we currently have

Comment

Nugent is off to Bolton as part of the deal for Danny Sh1ttu and McCann

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                    True, I like Nugent, he would had been my 1st choice as he has experience at this level, beckford is a gamble but he is younger and could be the next owen........
                    Aint beckford 27 odd??
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Nugent played for England, so he has something about him. JM likes him, but Bolton are in the premiership, just cannot compete.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

True, I guess if the premiership comes in then it will be hard, but is he a premiership player? big big jump...

I did not realise that beckford was that old?

Comment

Nugent is only bench warming at Portsmouth too - surely he would come for first team football?

Comment

It would be better to loan him until christmas to see how he does....

Comment

Hull and Bolton are interested. Hull have offered 4 million as they lost out on a Real Madrid player, so you can forget about Nugent and anyway we wouldn't spend more than 2.5
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X