Faurlin ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin ............

En route back from the game so i thought id share my thoughts on the boy wonder who everyone wanted back in the team and im sorry to say i dont think he deserves to be.
    his passes were all over the place ,he gets knocked off the ball to easy , slows everything down and not better then granero or diakite on todays showing .

not saying we lost because of him but i dont rate him

Lacks match fitness, I guess.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

We didn't make any chances once he was removed.
      He's been out of the team for a while, it'll take a game or two to get up to pace.
      He won us a lot of free kicks, and played some great cross-field balls.
      He was definitely better in the first half, but to say "his passes were all over the place" is rubbish.

Comment

ok well i dont know what game you were watching then and most of them free kicks actually werent , hes just too lightweight

Comment

Thought Faurlin had a decent game considering he's still on his way back from injury. I'd start the same midfield again next week. Don't think it's the midfields fault or Faurlins that results aren't going our way.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
            En route back from the game so i thought id share my thoughts on the boy wonder who everyone wanted back in the team and im sorry to say i dont think he deserves to be.
            his passes were all over the place ,he gets knocked off the ball to easy , slows everything down and not better then granero or diakite on todays showing .

not saying we lost because of him but i dont rate him
            Disagree strongly

Comment

When Faurlin was on the pitch we did run the midfield, after Zamora introduced into the game we got nowhere near to their goal, says it all
              From Holland with love

Comment

Over-rated player. Apart from some crossfield balls he was nowhere, but then again Diakite was nowhere too! Our fallbacks are useless. So much for the lauded midfield trio!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  Over-rated player. Apart from some crossfield balls he was nowhere, but then again Diakite was nowhere too! Our fallbacks are useless. So much for the lauded midfield trio!
                  Yes. The one game they've played together where we controlled the possession for large chunks, definitely proves that trio will never work.

Ridiculous impatience.

Comment

Oh yes, controlled possession and created so many clear cut chances and as for their wonderful tracking back...I'm breathless with excitement

Comment

Oh yes, controlled possession and created so many clear cut chances and as for their wonderful tracking back...I'm breathless with excitement
                      They've played together how many times this season? How are we to get a settled team if idiots demand instant chemistry in one game?

We had enough chances to win that away game btw

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        They've played together how many times this season? How are we to get a settled team if idiots demand instant chemistry in one game?

We had enough chances to win that away game btw
                        Am I demanding changes? Christ your good at reading minds!? Get off your high horse or is it rocking horse and chill out. We had one clear cut chance, one effort by Granero that the keeper made a meal of and one chance Tarbs had that curled past the post, so yes, loads!

Comment

Am I demanding changes? Christ your good at reading minds!? Get off your high horse or is it rocking horse and chill out. We had one clear cut chance, one effort by Granero that the keeper made a meal of and one chance Tarbs had that curled past the post, so yes, loads!
                          Not surprisingly, I think you may have missed a few things during the match.

Comment

I think he quite a good game. Don't see how you can single him out for being lightweight- Tarbs, Hoilett, Bos, Traore etc will never out muscle anyone and didn't today either.

We were better when he was on IMO.

Theres bigger problems with the team than Faurlin at the moment.

Comment

from his first time he touched the ball I knew he is not fit yet. he still too short in fitness. I hoped MH change him at half time.

Comment

Working...
                              X