Pellicori & HH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    :(...............cant a man compliment a lovely lady these days............wheres the chivalry gone!!!!!
    Chivalry -- dying art these days!
    you need to work single-handedly to keep it alive, I think!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

....tis my goal in life fair maiden!!!!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Change your name to Mr Smooth
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

BORKED
          Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
          Change your name to Mr Smooth

Comment

For some strange reason, 'chivalry' and 'fair maiden' was starting to conjure up Robin Hood (that Jonas Armstrong is something else!) -- Swiss Tony, nah, he's just a creep!

Comment

.............swanners you really are the cherry on top of my belgian bun!!!!

Comment

I bet Robin Hood never said THAT to Maid Marian!!!

Comment

the only time i want to see that pair of cloggers on the football pitch is marking the white lines out on it
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Our choice is wd we like a striker who never misses but never shoots (agyman) or a striker who normally misses but sometimes shoots (helguson). I'm not saying he is the mesiah - I'm just saying he is less crap than the other crap.

Comment

ps - and agyman is a v naughty boy...

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                        give pellicori his chance at home.. with vine next to him,

cerny

ramage gorkks hall connolly

routledge leigertwood buzsaky taarabt

pellicori vine
                        Totally agree with that!!
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                          HH must come good at some point, after all he gets in the position to score, it's just that he misses them all

Sorry, no he won't. He is as good as he's ever going to get.

Proof if needed ( other than the fact that his scoring ration is useless whereas his one on one misses ratio is about 99% ), on Tuesday night, when getting the ball 10 yards from goal with a clear shooting chance, he chooses to hold the ball, wait for a defender to close him down then pass it back out wide therefore shirking the responsibility. A goal scorer would only have one thing in mind, and he aint got it !

Pellicori and Vine on Saturday for me, or ideally Balanta for Vine. Vine is not a natural goal scorer either but at least he will create. HH contributes nothing, is way too wasteful in front of goal and if we want to progress we need to ditch him and Agy. The pair of them are not worth a Thomas.
                          Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Vine is the best creator we have but needs that target man to create for.
                            I won't quote Ollie's piano pusher/player analogy, but you need both!

Comment

Working...
                            X