Slight positive........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight positive........

For me is that Southampton looked poor tonight. They have lost 8/10 games so far. Only one team which was themselves have managed to stay up with that record, back in the 93/94 season.

Reading, despite the fact we were poor yesterday did not look great. They looked very open. Better teams will punish them more than us.

If we can keep close to those teams above the relegation zone, then we may have a chance of staying up.

For me, I would say at this stage Reading and Southampton will go down.

We need to hope we're not the third.

Going to be a painful winter
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

We wont be the third; I think Villa will tbh. Either them or Norwich.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Found myself thinking this too. We are bad. But worse than the others? That's the only thing I hope for...that there are three worst teams than us!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        Found myself thinking this too. We are bad. But worse than the others? That's the only thing I hope for...that there are three worst teams than us!
        Yes, that's kind of how I'm thinking too. What a state. All the investment and additions to the squad and we're hoping there's three worse teams than us!
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
        X