Cisse and Uncle Tony !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisse and Uncle Tony !!

We ALL know (apart from Hughes that is ) that Cisse is our biggest goal threat and to be fair he did score some crucial goals at the tail end of last year .

TF stated on the call in programme last week that he loves Cisse and would like to see him starting a bit more and us going for it a bit more .

I would normally believe him when he says he leaves team matters up to MH and I'm not suggesting he is as interfering as Flabio BUT on this occasion seeing as how the Reading game was seen as winnable........Do you think pressure was put on MH (directly or indirectly ) to play Cisse from the start ???

Personally I thought he was a thorn in Readings side yesterday .....The way he ran at them ...losing his man out on the wing ( from a fairly bad ball ) before crossing for Zamora who should have flung himself ala Mackie last year at City .

Also I was surprised at Cisse passing to Adel ( who should have scored ) .....I like forwards to be greedy as it shows they have the confidence to take a shot on rather thanlook to lay it off to others !!

Cisse did the right thing by playing Taarabt in. Unfortunately he didn't do the business.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Great pass from Cisse. I thought Cisse showed quite a bit of confidence with his shooting. Had a few good shots that were not far away. Should def start every game

Comment

Cisse must start whenever available. A recall for Faurlin in a three man midfield with Diakite and Granero should be TFs next advice to Hughes...and sack him if he takes no notice and results don't improve this month.

Comment

Working...
        X