Eleven Individuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleven Individuals

Today was Adel v Reading for at least 20 mins though in the 2 nd half Granero, Diakite and Hoillet did show up. It looks as though we are tactically clueless and have a team of headless chickens. Any movement off the ball was non existent and you see more movement on a subuteo table. Question is can Hughes and his other so called ballroom experts get all this individual talent playing cohesive and passionate football which they are capable of. I for one am not sure that Hughes and the rest instill any passion in the squad or is it that we have changed to many to quickly and are missing a backbone that in my opinion cant be bought as an instant payback. Also noticed a lack of our so called new Asian supporters, is this because Park was known to be out ?. If that's the case then lets have your cash while he plays and enjoy being so called supporters of the next club with an Asian player.

I make u wrong on the kitchen sinks there was plenty there today even one with a Pepsi flag

Comment

Just saying I personally saw less. What's the Pepsi flag for ?

Comment

It`s time to sack Mr Hughes. Don`t wait with it. We doesn`t play as a team, he`s changing formation and players all the time, he still doesn´t know what formation we should play and who should be playing where. We also have no balance in the team and no fire. It seems like some players doesn`t care. 10 game gone, 5 points adrift. Tic, tac.

Comment

Working...
        X