Unleash the kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unleash the kraken

Time for Cisse to Start - WE NEED GOALS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nah thanks, we got the mighty Zamora who holds the ball well

Comment

Cisse gotta start tomorrow.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

zamoras had hip injections or something this week, can see him starting on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
          Nah thanks, we got the mighty Zamora who holds the ball well
          Holds it up for who to score??if you've nobody getting beyond the striker then there's not a lot of point in holding it up....the only cutting edge may well seem lazy, not bothered etc etc but cisse is the answer....

Comment

thought you were talkin bout the exmrsfactamoondo for a minute.....even i got scared for readings defence!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ole ole ole ole cisse cisse , he's a beast when he's up for it needs better man management ala tarbs . Wants/needs to feel special . Tickle his balls and hell come good again just needs a leg up . Corner comes in Ferdinand mis times ....... Cisse ........cisse they've done it !!!! Come on djib earn your crust we need you now more than ever

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Ole ole ole ole cisse cisse , he's a beast when he's up for it needs better man management ala tarbs . Wants/needs to feel special . Tickle his balls and hell come good again just needs a leg up . Corner comes in Ferdinand mis times ....... Cisse ........cisse they've done it !!!! Come on djib earn your crust we need you now more than ever
                that clip gives me goosebumps everytime I see it. Unreal. That game was immense.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X