Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beckford will come to us i'll tell you why

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mjenner
    Apprentice
    • Jul 2009
    • 51

    #1

    Beckford will come to us i'll tell you why

    We'll slip the agent £300k
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #2
    and hope a few players.

    Comment

    • Cogster
      Apprentice
      • Mar 2009
      • 227

      #3
      Can we all just forget about beckford.

      Wont come here in a millenia of sundays.
      Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

      Comment

      • Captain Clunge
        Silver Seat
        • Apr 2009
        • 1186

        #4
        Originally posted by Cogster
        Can we all just forget about beckford.

        Wont come here in a millenia of sundays.
        Yeh, but "hats off to the board, at least they tried".
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #5
          Well I heard they picked up the phone but before they dialed they found out that Ken Bates wanted money so they removed any evidence of finger prints using some polish and a cashmere scarf.
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          Working...