lets make some noise on sunday!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    Totally agree Facto - WE must make Loftus Rd a place the opposition hate to come too. Last season we made a massive difference.
    Against Everton once the fans got behind the side we played fantastic.
    Must not underestimate how a hostile crowd will make Reading into a load of jibbering wrecks.

Spread the word - loftus rd must rock.

The PA boys need to get some decent music on and i want to see AL Pacino back
    Such a shame with the lower loft situation as with the loft full of hardcore support the atmosphere would be so much better and would help to win us extra points ( to whom it may concern PLEASE do not make the lower loft the family stand next season ) . On the subject of The PA guys I've never understood why the music isn't more upbeat to try and whip the crowd up before kick off , the lads on the mike could wind the crowd up a bit more too as happens in various grounds across the country . Ill be there ripping my vocal cords to spreads . Come on you RSsss

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Such a shame with the lower loft situation as with the loft full of hardcore support the atmosphere would be so much better and would help to win us extra points ( to whom it may concern PLEASE do not make the lower loft the family stand next season ) . On the subject of The PA guys I've never understood why the music isn't more upbeat to try and whip the crowd up before kick off , the lads on the mike could wind the crowd up a bit more too as happens in various grounds across the country . Ill be there ripping my vocal cords to spreads . Come on you RSsss
      could not agree more family stand needs to be someware else not behind the goals
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        I hope we're not all under the assumption that LR was a wall of noise last year? The Chelsea game was huge but them there wasn't much...outsung by Fulham and Wigan.
        It turned around after the Liverpool game but not before or during. We were 2-0 and more people were leaving than singing. After that win it gave us a lift and we got a little home run.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the booing and will be singing my heart out (not literally as that's impossible) but you can't claim the fans aren't supportive because they're not singing or booing...we're nervous!
        Swansea was red hot last season.

Comment

Working...
        X