SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Is Mark Hughes the only one who seems to rate him?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

No, Ian Wright does too.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Is Mark Hughes the only one who seems to rate him?
      Are you the only person who thinks we need another SWP thread going over the same stuff......

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Are you the only person who thinks we need another SWP thread going over the same stuff......
        Amen to that. Let's wait until Sunday when we can all post about how pants he's been once Hughes' picked him to 'play' against Reading....

Comment

SWP is NOT A FOOTBALLER :(

DONE WITH HIM :(

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
            SWP is NOT A FOOTBALLER :(

DONE WITH HIM :(
            Erm... Not a footballer... Right??

This thread is just another duplicate.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              Erm... Not a footballer... Right??

This thread is just another duplicate.
              Why do you keep backing the under perfomers like SWP Onoura etc. Next you will be saying Hughes is a good manager

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Why do you keep backing the under perfomers like SWP Onoura etc. Next you will be saying Hughes is a good manager
                haha - I do think Hughes is a good manager!!

Seriously - why am I as A FAN OF QPR not allowed to BACK and DEFEND my team.

Saying SWP is not a footballer is just a ridiculous non backed up comment.

My old dear is NOT a footballer... I just think its too much and shows weak support.

MY OPINION, just like you have yours. etc

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  haha - I do think Hughes is a good manager!!

Seriously - why am I as A FAN OF QPR not allowed to BACK and DEFEND my team.

Saying SWP is not a footballer is just a ridiculous non backed up comment.

My old dear is NOT a footballer... I just think its too much and shows weak support.

MY OPINION, just like you have yours. etc
                  Fair play but surely you must be cheesed off with players like SWP Onoura etc earning mega dough at QPR and consistenly playing sh1te? I know i am

Comment

Fair play but surely you must be cheesed off with players like SWP Onoura etc earning mega dough at QPR and consistenly playing sh1te? I know i am
                    You & me both. God only knows how SWP is picking up (I guess!) 45k a week? If he is worth that, Im worth 10k a week. Easy.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thanks - I'll take your fair play

Course. I think what we all are. I do see these mistakes as well. I would be a liar if I didnt.

But I know that SWP and Onouha and not half as bad as we are all saying.

Next week SWP could score a hatrick and then another 10 throughout the season. Then people will be loving him again. (Probably wont ;-) haha)

My point is, I have a little faith in these guys and we will be alright.

Comment

You can only assume this guy does not got to games or even watch them. I defended SWP to death last season, even at the start of this season. Part of me even now tries to convince myself he may turn it around. But watching him week in week out perform terribly and do nothing each game makes these comments such as "SWP not a footballer" fair enough. I cannot even defend him being selected anymore. BUT he is still better than Hogan!

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                          You can only assume this guy does not got to games or even watch them. I defended SWP to death last season, even at the start of this season. Part of me even now tries to convince myself he may turn it around. But watching him week in week out perform terribly and do nothing each game makes these comments such as "SWP not a footballer" fair enough. I cannot even defend him being selected anymore. BUT he is still better than Hogan!
                          Season ticket holder.
                          Go to most away games.

Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            I defended SWP to death last season, even at the start of this season. Part of me even now tries to convince myself he may turn it around. But watching him week in week out perform terribly and do nothing each game makes these comments such as "SWP not a footballer" fair enough. I cannot even defend him being selected anymore.
                            This is my sentiments. I finally gave up on him on Saturday when he played the same suicide ball as he did last season which led to their goal and 2nd half when he beat his man and put the ball into the crowd.

I don’t think he is as bad as some make out but his confidence is clearly shot. I think his career ended when he left City to go to Chelsea never recaptured his form since then.

Certainly feels like a case of a player at the wrong club!!!

Comment

I hate seeing SWP play for us. He's only here for the money! He shows no passion or effort. He's clueless and that fact that he's never scored a single a goal for us is an absolute disgrace!! I hope we sell him in January, but i don't suspect many teams will be interested

Comment

Working...
                              X