Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facto's hallowen message to mark 'spooky' hughes!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facto's hallowen message to mark 'spooky' hughes!!!!!

fortune favours the brave and you must set up a side(with two strikers at home) to go for the jugular from the start against reading.....forget they scored five against arsenals reserves the facts are they conceded seven at home...their confidence will be shot and if we go ahead early i predict we could hammer them.....time for you feeble excuses is over mr hughes....youve been backed but unless you deliver sunday you'll be sacked!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Hear hear! Attack!!!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

yes krillsie......time for excuses and poor management is past........either put up...or shut up....im sick of wire wool headed hands on hips man in his dior suit sprouting excuse after excuse!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Got to go for it, and got to win. Zamora, Cisse, Taarabt, and Hoillet all on the pitch from the start.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          fortune favours the brave and you must set up a side(with two strikers at home) to go for the jugular from the start against reading.....forget they scored five against arsenals reserves the facts are they conceded seven at home...their confidence will be shot and if we go ahead early i predict we could hammer them.....time for you feeble excuses is over mr hughes....youve been backed but unless you deliver sunday you'll be sacked!!
          Yes yes... press the big red button. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Queens Park Rangers Are Go"

Comment

now now facto , you know the opta stats will suggest a cautious approach , it says so on the ipad. SWP and park to pack the midfield

Comment

Working...
            X