Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR prepare January swoop for Carvalho (Metro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    But will he cut it in the prem? I know Cesar and El Pirate have, but.....
    You do know he has one Premiership titles, fa cups, and probably one of the best defenders the premiership has seen?
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

But will he cut it in the prem this time around? I know Cesar and El Pirate have, but.....

But having said this; he could be excatly what we need.
      Granero is undoubtably good enough! Cesar.....................I'm not convinced yet. Pull's off worldy saves but makes silly basic mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        You do know he has one Premiership titles, fa cups, and probably one of the best defenders the premiership has seen?
        Yes, I know. thatīs why I edited my post a bit.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Granero is undoubtably good enough! Cesar.....................I'm not convinced yet. Pull's off worldy saves but makes silly basic mistakes
          Could be due to the pressure, and he hasenīt costed us that many points really.:=):
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Could be due to the pressure, and he hasenīt costed us that many points really.:=):
            That means it his turn against Reading no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              Need him now,the only way to save Hughes job,all this 'arry will kill the club is nonsense,give the guy a chance he dont eevn start untill next week !!
              The ones that can save Hughes job are lazy bo//ox and Zamora goals win games ,and don't say lazy bo//ox needs to get starts he should earn his start when gets off the bench

Comment

Working...
              X