Bristol city highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol city highlights

QPR Player brings you more than 11 minutes of action from our 1-0 defeat at Ashton Gate

More...

Better highlights but they missed aggy's little touch inside the 6 yard box where there was no ranger to be found.

The highlights are well worth it this year.

Comment

MYU,

Why do you keep putting video footage from the official site up. If your not a paying member you cannot see it.

Comment

Ya know i re watched the highlights, and although i thought i was gonna be annoyed to watch our defeat again....

But actually i watched it and i thought away from home, these highlights dont show a bad team, luck just doesnt seem to be with us at the moment!! Theres alot of hope.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yes, it was a decent performance, but I don't think it is all down to luck that QPR have not won a league game yet.

It is down to some poor shooting from distance and close range finishing. Buzsaky should have done much better with his free kick that hit the wall, Taarabt should be scoring from 4 yards out.

Also the goal was conceded after some sloppy passing from the back. By all means pass the ball around when in space, but not under close pressure.

On the plus side, I tend to agree with JM, that if QPR continue to play that way, but brush up their finishing - also hopefully Gorkks & Connolly will be back in the side again - I think QPR will soon start winning games.

Comment

Working...
          X