fao of jim magilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao of jim magilton

plesase please please buy beckford and another striker as well because we have knowone who can finish all that fantastic routledge approach work

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JIM DO IT FOR US,OR ELSE WE NEVER GET OUT OF THIS DIVISION

cc. to Gianni Paladini and Flavio Briatore

Comment

yeah

r block ells we need a miracle or beckford.i think if we stay in this division for another season we will lose routledge to a prem side
      losing him will be such a pain hes such a brilliant player and will soon make the full england side

Comment

I agree-just making the point that the board will need to release the funds necessary-I hope Jim Magilton is given time as well as money and complete control over transfers,but somehow,I can't see it.Routledge does look class-a decent striker to get on the end of crosses and we are away..

Comment

routledge

routledge looks class but whats wrong with buzsacky,hes having loads of shots at goal but not getting any results.hes being given virtually a free role but not producing

Comment

Buzz will get there-so will Vine-it takes time to come back from injury to recover not only physically,but mentally as well.Fear of injury can play havoc with a player's confidence,and sports psychologists can help overcome this fear.

Comment

yeah

buzsacky needs brian clough he would have sorted him out,theres no reason why buzsacky couldnt score twenty goals a season

Comment

Working...
              X