During my years gardening leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During my years gardening leave

I have used quite a few different QPR messageboards allbeit I spent most of my time on loft 4 words but I have to say this board is full of the most negative, pessimistic moaning fans I have come across.

All I hear is play cisse, play faurlin, don't play park don't play zamora, I think most people have about 4 or 5 teams going around in there head but we need to be looking at a settled side and whether that means NOT playing all our best players then so be it.

All I ask if for fans to be patient, we aren't ever going to be man utd who win most weeks but we will be around 11th-14th come the end of the season under hughes.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

I guess while you were away, the board missed all of your positivity & went into a nose dive of depression.

Joking aside; you are right; I am also finding myself unable to find faith, when at one point in time I too got frustrated by posts like the one you have mentioned.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

fraggy have u been out to vancouver? I see that as a snow boarders paradise and want to get out there

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I have used quite a few different QPR messageboards allbeit I spent most of my time on loft 4 words but I have to say this board is full of the most negative, pessimistic moaning fans I have come across.

All I hear is play cisse, play faurlin, don't play park don't play zamora, I think most people have about 4 or 5 teams going around in there head but we need to be looking at a settled side and whether that means NOT playing all our best players then so be it.

All I ask if for fans to be patient, we aren't ever going to be man utd who win most weeks but we will be around 11th-14th come the end of the season under hughes.
        Sorry to fall under your cliche of negative fans on this forum, but no we won't finish 11th-14th under Hughes. Hughes is clueless, all his sides can do is defend & we can't even do that very well right now. My opinion anyway
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

You spent a years worth of gardening leave on different QPR forums?!?!?! Apart from needing to find something else to do, I'm surprised you're even still alive mate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Sorry to fall under your cliche of negative fans on this forum, but no we won't finish 11th-14th under Hughes. Hughes is clueless, all his sides can do is defend & we can't even do that very well right now. My opinion anyway
            No need to be sorry and it's nothing personal, however I am seeing far too many overreactions

You want to look at Villa, they have many more issues than us, the league table is not the be all and end all at this stage of the season.

Comment

I would suggest random drug tests of contributors on other forums if they are feeling positive and optimistic about things at the moment - yes we are all moaning a bit but that is because we are disappointed with performances, team selection and results so far under MH. Things have to get better, cause they can't get much worse!

We're all doomed - DOOMED!

Comment

But yes in answer to your thread. There is always a huge amount of negativity and general nonsense on this forum, but sift through it and there are a fair few level headed fans that can have a good debate about stuff.

My opinion, I've seen enough good stuff in our games this season to know we'll be OK, but we'll loose far more games than we win because we have some pretty big problems with the team/squad that will take a long time to fix. Think we'll end up 14th or 15th.

Comment

fraggy have u been out to vancouver? I see that as a snow boarders paradise and want to get out there

I've never made it outside of Ontario yet; this is one friggin big country; Vancouver is 3 time zones away from me.
                  My brother-in-law tends to go snowboarding in Banff Alberta. Lake Louise is pretty amazing (judging from the photos I've seen).
                  Its cheaper for me to fly to The U.K than it is to go to Vancouver.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Suppose Hughes was clueless when with Fulham he had only won two games by xmas then ended up finishing 8th in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      I've never made it outside of Ontario yet; this is one friggin big country; Vancouver is 3 time zones away from me.
                      My brother-in-law tends to go snowboarding in Banff Alberta. Lake Louise is pretty amazing (judging from the photos I've seen).
                      Its cheaper for me to fly to The U.K than it is to go to Vancouver.
                      yeah I was thinking about Banff and looked at quite a few resorts there but the price is similar and whistler is not than much further.

Great country and met some lovely people in newfoundland, well the females ;)

Comment

What can I say, stay away from here then?

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                          What can I say, stay away from here then?
                          You should want some variety on here, opposites can attract

Sorry thought I was still on that dating site

Comment

yeah I was thinking about Banff and looked at quite a few resorts there but the price is similar and whistler is not than much further.

Great country and met some lovely people in newfoundland, well the females ;)
                            Newfoundland is like Ireland on steroids
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

You should want some variety on here, opposites can attract

Sorry thought I was still on that dating site
                              It seemed like you were making complains on our negativity mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X