We all crave a win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all crave a win...

Whether we think it can be achieved by Mark Hughes or not...

The facts are he is not going to be sacked before the Reading game (or even after).

Reading know we are under immense pressure to beat them and will use that to their full advantage.

I therefore urge everyone reguardless of their views on Hughes to support the team through an incredibly tense game and not put them under more pressure if something happens like we go a goal down.

Otherwise its gonna be a selffufilling prophecy... Fans expect us not to win... Put more pressure on the team.... Play into Readings hands... We dont win.

We must show the premier league that there is only one true team worthy of hoops. Reading must be beaten.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I can't stress how important it is not to lose our heads against Reading, we must defend and not get hit on the counter attack. But I don't trust Mark Hughes. As fans, all we can do is support the boys (which we have been doing) and the rest is out of our hands
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        I can't stress how important it is not to lose our heads against Reading, we must defend and not get hit on the counter attack. But I don't trust Mark Hughes. As fans, all we can do is support the boys (which we have been doing) and the rest is out of our hands
        Exactly. I disagree bout Hughes. But regardless its important that the fans keep calm too.

Comment

Cookie,yes we need the 3 points on Sunday but also we need to see signs that things are going in the right direction on the pitch for the future.I will still not be happy with a win and a crap performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
            Cookie,yes we need the 3 points on Sunday but also we need to see signs that things are going in the right direction on the pitch for the future.I will still not be happy with a win and a crap performance.
            But the performances have generally been good... But we havent got results... So surely any win at this point would do.

Comment

Yes the performances have been good in parts but when I watch our games I never feel that we are the dominant team at home.We need to kill teams off.I always feel the away team has a way back into the game.When we start doing this then I will know that MH has started getting it right.The back 4 looks like conceading every time the ball comes into the box.Taking the 3 points is what counts but then we have the same problem for the next game.

Comment

Cookie is absolutely right - regardless of where anyone stands on Hughes. And I couldn't give a monkeys about the performance or the direction or any other nonsense - its all about getting three points.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Cookie is absolutely right - regardless of where anyone stands on Hughes. And I couldn't give a monkeys about the performance or the direction or any other nonsense - its all about getting three points.
                  It's what I said elsewhere. Not bothered in fancy football, just want points.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

With good performances results will come.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Yes i would take the 3 points now as we really need them,would I be happy that we got the 3 points and played crap and were lucky to get away with it? No i would not.
                      This just meens we will be having the same conversation next week about the Stoke game and Southampton game.
                      If we win and show signs that we can play some football and the defence do not look like strangers then yes i will be happy that we are making progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
                        With good performances results will come.

Cait?
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Cait?
                          Cookie?!?

Comment

More chance of finding an Ash Tree than us getting 3 points
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                            X