Fabio,where is he

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio,where is he

has he lost a kidney or what?Been out for ages,dyer will be back before him at this rate
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

I would rather have Traore at left back. Fabio gets caught out to much and it is not his natural position. Man U fans do not rate him.

Comment

His hamstring is far from healed is the last I heard. Out for another 4 weeks, is what the pessimistic part of me guess
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

He should be back soon and he's more of a midfielder if you ask me.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
          I would rather have Traore at left back. Fabio gets caught out to much and it is not his natural position. Man U fans do not rate him.
          He is very underrated in my opinion. Very assure on the ball and a good team player, in that respect. He does always look for a constructive move or pass. I do really hope we buy him.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Fck Fabio get Flavio back he wouldnt of accepted us being bottom after 9 games, infact he would of sacked Hughes after Swansea haha

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              He should be back soon and he's more of a midfielder if you ask me.

Agreed.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

It the nail on the head Traore only decent left back in the club Fabio probaly still missing like he is at left back

Comment

Spokesman for their supporters club are you...?

I have a mate who's a ST holder at Old Trafford and he along with many really rate him. In fact the general thought is there's next to nothing between him and his brother and the only reason he's had less game time is because he's always played LB while his Brother plays RB, and he's had Evra keeping him out the team. They also regard Fabio as the tougher of the two who has much more of an eye for a tackle / challenge and won't bottle one.

Comment

Del remember when he signed for us a lot of UTD boards blogs etc couldnt believe hed gone to us{crap}.They were gutted and thought he deserved a shot with them.And yes the fans from what i see rate him very much.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Del remember when he signed for us a lot of UTD boards blogs etc couldnt believe hed gone to us{crap}.They were gutted and thought he deserved a shot with them.And yes the fans from what i see rate him very much.
                      Absolutely mate. Many think he's better than Rafael, who is the current 1st choice) for Man Utd, and yet many QPR fans try to suggest Fabio isn't good enough for us... Its almost beyond belief considering where we were 2 yrs ago and how far we've come.

Comment

I know Man Utd season ticket holders who do not rate him and feel he will not be a long term part of their future. He has no positional sense.

Comment

By the time he is fit again it will be January and Young will be available to cover .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            By the time he is fit again it will be January and Young will be available to cover .
                            January??

Comment

Working...
                            X