match of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match of the day

Is it just me or did we have much more second half chances than they showed last night?

Originally posted by robloft View Post
    Is it just me or did we have much more second half chances than they showed last night?
    MOTD would have you believe that we didn't have a touch until the last 5 minutes......total crap.

Comment

I think what they showed was fair.They showed all of our attempts and then I think Hanson said we don't look like a team that's going down.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        MOTD would have you believe that we didn't have a touch until the last 5 minutes......total crap.
        Very unlike the bbc to neglect rangers , thought they were our number one fans ?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          I think what they showed was fair.They showed all of our attempts and then I think Hanson said we don't look like a team that's going down.
          100% correct Nik

Comment

Everyone and their dog are saying we will be fine and we will be safe...what do they know that we dont??
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Im still saying we will be fine (clutching at straws abit really) but anything other than a win vs Reading and this view will certainly be gone. Huge game.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I suspect again at home the apprehension and fear of losing against a poor Reading side with lots of team spirit and effort will mean 1 point again at best!

Comment

They were a joke. Showed every Arsenal attack, and none of ours first half wehn we had a lot of joy on the right, including when Bosingwa failed to pick out a man with 3 waiting in the middle. They failed to show Hoiletts offside goal, another attack when ball played over ahd Cisse off, but had he left it SWP was on and 1 on1, plus Granero's FK at the end tipped wide.... brilliantly unbiased footage.

Comment

Working...
                  X