Why Did So Many Want Tarrabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did So Many Want Tarrabt?

The club done what everyone wanted and now you seem less than happy about the loan signing.

For the ones who wanted him played on the left did it ever occur to you we have Cook and Balanta?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

He's better than both of them, but played left midfield not as a striker.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      The club done what everyone wanted and now you seem less than happy about the loan signing.

For the ones who wanted him played on the left did it ever occur to you we have Cook and Balanta?
      i wanted him to replace cook. balanta at the time was considered a striker and has only just come during pre-season as a winger. so couldnt comment on him.

but i saw taarabt as our left sided solution for the abysmal lee cook of last season. therefore providing good competition for that place.

ideally midfield + attack should be smt like:

routledge - legs/mahon - rowlands/faurlin - taarabt/cook

then have buz behind front man. either helguson or vine.

thats what i was thinking around the time taarabt came in.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i think if you check you will find BOTH are injured:what:,anyway Taarabt if played in position would be a big asset to the club,but Magilto appears to have other ideas,maybe he is desperate as we are so lacking up front.

Comment

Im delighted we got him, just wish JM would stop subbing him half way through the 2nd half.

Comment

did well last season mostly played on the left (yes we all know he played up front against BC) oh and scored, but I'd say as Cookie is still an injury worry most thought he'd be an ideal replacement for him until Cookie got fully fit, i don't recall anywhere before he was signed saying we were going to play him up front, if that was the case i would say the majority would have gone for a out & out proven striker instead.

just a gut feeling like

Comment

He is the most talented player in the squad.

Comment

Maybe Jim has been told to play him up front?

Comment

You're clutching at straws mate, everyone wanted him to resign as we all saw the impact he made from midfield last season. Adel is a great creator but it is plain as day that he is not an out and out sigining.

No-one has forgotten about Cook (if he ever does come back) and Angelo (still a bit raw) but tell me out of those three who would you prefer to play left wing, I know who I would
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                    Maybe Jim has been told to play him up front?
                    never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does that sort of thing happen now days...shocking

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                      never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does that sort of thing happen now days...shocking
                      Just a guess like!

Comment

He is a great player and is great to watch, but may I reiterate he is not a striker! He is a winger! A left winger cutting in. Not a centre forward.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He cant hold the ball he's not that type of player his strengths are taking players,cutting in and getting shots in(mostly off target i might add) he's a bloody winger he'd have more space outwide to work some magic at the moment he gets the ball and has 2or3 players round him.

Comment

this has proberbly been said before i think most were ,are ,happy with tierapp but as with some others play him in the right pooition i know pete arguees he played upfront for spuds 2nd but we all saw how good him and the hulk just inside him can be leave strikeing to the stickers who like most feel we lack:confused:

Comment

Hammersmith r's

honest answer and we've seen himin the two away games.

Has he played better in the first half or the second half.

I ask the question as both times he has been moved to the left side in the seond half.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X