Do we go forthe draw or win tomoz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we go forthe draw or win tomoz?

Well,anyone can beat anyone theoretically on the day but we are QPR so do win set the team up to draw.Styfull them and if we nick a winner on the counter a brucie.Or as we need points like Labour need votes and go attacking and try and match them style for style for the win?
    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 26-10-2012, 09:00 PM.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Have to be win for me, whats another loss to us at the moment as compared to 3 points?

Comment

Seeing as we get 0 points no matter who we play away why not get 0 points and give a good account of ourselves by throwing the kitchen sink at them (especially at a point when they're likely to be low on confidence) if we get something out of it, what a bonus!

Comment

Don't think we need the 3 points do you?

Comment

Can we play our Joker?

Comment

Got to go for the win and impose ourselves on them, and aim to take advantage of their weakest aspect, ie their defence. If we aim for a draw it will be a siege from their attackers (their best aspect) against our defence that fail to concentrate for 90 mins in most games... only one outcome with that tactic imo, therefore we muse go for a win.

Play with the same freedom and belief we did at Spurs. The pressure is not on us for this game, we're supposed to lose, so relax and just play the game to our potential.

Comment

You won't see me say this often, but this is one match where I think we should play for the draw. We have lots of matches to come that are much more winnable than this one. Don't underestimate the value of one point!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Tora! Tora! Tora!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Well,anyone can beat anyone theoretically on the day but we are QPR so do win set the team up to draw.Styfull them and if we nick a winner on the counter a brucie.Or as we need points like Labour need votes and go attacking and try and match them style for style for the win?
                  DO WE HAVE A CHOICE THEN ?
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Attack attack attack.

Might as well stick 4 up top. Not gonna win sitting back defending, so at least have a go!

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                      Attack attack attack.

Might as well stick 4 up top. Not gonna win sitting back defending, so at least have a go!
                      If we don't it will confirm what some think of Hughes anyway in that he doesn't seize the opportunity . Won't get a better chance against them, they are depleted through injury and are there for the taking . Must go for it from the off

Comment

Bang on.

If we sit back even with them having a weak squad I still think we will concede a minimum of 1, so we must score 2 or more for even a chance of winning.

Go for it Sparky. 4 up front! Show some balls

Comment

I've no doubt we'll go for the win without being suicidedly gung-ho.
                          The last thing we need, being rock bottom on only 3 points, is to make our goal difference worse than it already is.
                          Anyway, I'll be happy to take a point away from the Emirates today.

Comment

Working...
                          X