Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone name current board members...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone name current board members...

.... in full.

Having trouble getting a definitive list.

I think the identity and independence (or otherwise) of these people will decide our fate. Mittal and Fernandes yes men are all very well (Hughes has been praising the board recently, surprise surprise) but we desperately need a sane independent voice in the boardroom mix.

Much appreciated if anyone could list the names.

Sudhir Maheshwari
    Amit Bhatia
    Kamarudin Bin Meranun
    and Tony

That is the Holding Company

Comment

In percentage who owns what?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        .... in full.

Having trouble getting a definitive list.

I think the identity and independence (or otherwise) of these people will decide our fate. Mittal and Fernandes yes men are all very well (Hughes has been praising the board recently, surprise surprise) but we desperately need a sane independent voice in the boardroom mix.

Much appreciated if anyone could list the names.
        Obviously Tony and Amit are well known to fans, and I don't know about anyone else, but I trust them implicitly, and importantly, they both listen to the fans. I bet there's not a club in the land that has board members as open and as accessible as these two guys. Amit has sat with the fans and Tony shants ale in the Springbok!

I don't think we need this independent voice you want if you trust the chairman and vice-chairman.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

That is a very different question. The above are Board Members.
          I am afraid I do not know who owns what %. There are quite a few shareholders listed and many appear to be 'nominee' accounts. It is as clear as mud I am afraid!!

Comment

Working...
          X