Ok seriously the defence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok seriously the defence...

Ive carmed down this morning, and in the cold light of day a winn against Notts forest will make me feel a whole lot better....

But dear god, our defence needs to be sorted!! Connolly surely must play against Forest? and whats with Gorkks being dropped! I know there was a mistake at the plymouth game but forgetting that he is our best defender along with Connolly!!!

This has to be sorted!! And for goodness sake play Buzz in the middle Jim!!

IMO if rowlands is fit enough he should start on sat in cm alongside Buzsaky, we missed a leader last night (aswell as a striker), and i know Mahon isnt everyones cup of tea but atleast he's a good stand in captain who can lead the team....

Someone needed to take that game by the scruff of the neck but our tricksters were too leightweight and went down far too often.

Routledge is on form at the mo, but he aint half a moaner on the pitch, if a defender touches him instead of running back to regain the ball he looks at the ref and throws his hands down.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

I can't believe that Gorkss and Connolly are on the bench.
    Soemone needs to tell JM that he ain't seen nothing until he's seen those two together!
    Sooooo much better than Stewart and Hall, even when they're at their best.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
    X