No announcement yet.

Just a thought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again you writing a novel every time someone disagrees with you. Fact is I remember all the Bol.locks you came out with pre season. You got proved wrong get over it. Fabio's quality because he played in a final zzzz We're forget all the other games he's been ripped in then. And you went on about facts to another person, but seems you like to forget about them yourself when it comes to someone challenging you. Ferdinand premier class haha ud get laughed in your face coming out with that sheet around here

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Here we go again you writing a novel every time someone disagrees with you. Fact is I remember all the Bol.locks you came out with pre season. You got proved wrong get over it. Fabio's quality because he played in a final zzzz We're forget all the other games he's been ripped in then. And you went on about facts to another person, but seems you like to forget about them yourself when it comes to someone challenging you. Ferdinand premier class haha ud get laughed in your face coming out with that sheet around here
      I have no issue with people disagreeing with me.... Something you would appear to suffer from. What i wont put up with is some idiot slagging me off spouting b011ox along the way. You keep going on about stuff i wrote in pre season and apparently got proved wrong so should get over it....What are you on about? I wrote loads of stuff pre season, like most people, yet i'm supposed to know what comments you're referring to. No doubt many things i said months ago haven't been proved accurate, but it doesn't seem it's me that can't let it go.

Ref Ferdinand, let me explain, because you're obviously a bit simple to read properly, my comment about him was he's been PL for years and is adequate for our back up (yes back up) CB. We were in the Championship 2 years ago and you're commenting like we're a top club with some divine right for top players. Get real. Or maybe you're one that's emerged from the woodwork now we're in the prem...

Comment

Nah hes pony living off his brothers name. But your one of them man utd lovers, like fabios played in a final so don't matter if hes been ruined from day 1.as for one of them woodwork supporters don't think so delboy,I reckon you could be as you can't have seen our defence live if your trying to say them players are premier standard.

Comment

Nah hes pony living off his brothers name. But your one of them man utd lovers, like fabios played in a final so don't matter if hes been ruined from day 1.as for one of them woodwork supporters don't think so delboy,I reckon you could be as you can't have seen our defence live if your trying to say them players are premier standard.
          Yes you got me.. i am in fact a Man Utd lover.... what a fittingly apt finale to your compelling logic!

Comment

I tell ya what farks me off is having someone like you telling me I'm a woodwork supporter when I've been sandwiched between fulham toffs and scum fans all these years. Whilst u probly sit at home getting your highlights off the tele, then talking balls on your computer.

Comment

Shame. You can think what you want.

Comment

That's fair Anough I don't mind opinions. It's just he don't seem to take in different sides. He always thinks he's right when it's actually been proven so far he's wrong. Terrible goal difference. Defence ripped nearly every game. Bottom of table. Ain't won a game. There actual facts.

If I was in the wrong with some of the things I've said pre season then I'd be bigger Anough to say yea I got it wrong, but everything I said pre season has been proved correct. It was and still is clear our defence is crap. U might think that's harsh but ive heard people say a lot worst about it. Dels trying to make excuses up to save face .

To be honest he has put forth a good argument which is backed by sound logic. You're just saying that our defence is crap because we're bottom,bad GD, etc... Be that as it may it doesn't necessarily mean that we have bad defenders. It sounds like you want to have the last word.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                  To be honest he has put forth a good argument which is backed by sound logic. You're just saying that our defence is crap because we're bottom,bad GD, etc... Be that as it may it doesn't necessarily mean that we have bad defenders. It sounds like you want to have the last word.
                  Think ive put forward a good argument aswell backed by facts. Nah doesn't mean we have bad defenders considering the fact we've only shipped in 16goals in 7 games. Deary me.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Shame. You can think what you want.
                    The last word again eh

Comment

The goals we've shipped are not the sole responsibility of our bad defence, because the whole team needs to contribute in defence along with mid-fielders and even centre-forwards. Not to take away from the fact that there have been mistakes made by our defenders and it does need addressing... There's also the fact that we haven't had a consistent back four and playing players out of position due to injuries, which even our much improved squad depth couldn't help much with.

Comment

i've not really be a fan of the "players are being played out of position". I've said it before: these are top class players (good enough for the PL...question mark...but out of 7 bn people in the world these players stand out in the footballing elite of around 500 in the top 2 divs) if they are "being played out of position" they should still be able to read the game. "out of position" for me is Cesar up front or Cisse as left back. left wing to left back, CM to CB....adapt. you won't be as good no, but you sure as hell aren't out of your depth unless you are out of your depth in the first place.

injuries and an inconsitent line-up in my opinion is the most damaging.

Comment

Thats the thing - Its a team game. To blame our results purely because of our defence would be unfair. (The stats show otherwise, but as we all know.. we need a team working together as unit.)

If we had scored more goals we may of drawn/won games.. (The same rule applies that our defenders dont score enough goals)

Rob Green was to blame for lots of mistakes early on, now its the defence.

Form is temporary but class is permanent.

I think we have an 'average' defence (I dont think its playing amazing currently but it has potential to gel)

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            Thats the thing - Its a team game. To blame our results purely because of our defence would be unfair. (The stats show otherwise, but as we all know.. we need a team working together as unit.)

If we had scored more goals we may of drawn/won games.. (The same rule applies that our defenders dont score enough goals)

Rob Green was to blame for lots of mistakes early on, now its the defence.

Form is temporary but class is permanent.

I think we have an 'average' defence (I dont think its playing amazing currently but it has potential to gel)
                            Spot on mate.

The defence are taking most flack, but fact is if other players hadn't missed countless sitters then we would've got more points and most likely not be bottom with the country staring at us laughing and heaping added pressure as a result.

Everyone is accountable, but what makes the situation worse when struggling is that we've been hit worse in defence with injuries, which has compunded the problem further.

Imo we have very able players when fit, especially the first choice defence and things will come good once we get that first win.

Comment

I agree with this from Mark Lawrenson
                              "QPR are in a false position at the bottom of the table because they haven't been that bad - they have just made some mad defensive decisions and lots of individual mistakes, both of which are things they can prevent."

This also sums up how Fernandes feels.

QPR could have won at least 2, perhaps even 4 of the 5 games that they have lost this season. The team hase gifted goals and points to Swansea, Spurs, West Ham and West Brom. Only at Man City, to my recollection, were the goals conceded not obvious avoidable errors. But even in that defeat, Nelsen had two great chances to score before they got the 3rd in stoppage time.

However, having said the above, the team has to start winning soon before any renmaining confidence drains away and they get stuck in a rut.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                I agree with this from Mark Lawrenson
                                "QPR are in a false position at the bottom of the table because they haven't been that bad - they have just made some mad defensive decisions and lots of individual mistakes, both of which are things they can prevent."

This also sums up how Fernandes feels.

QPR could have won at least 2, perhaps even 4 of the 5 games that they have lost this season. The team hase gifted goals and points to Swansea, Spurs, West Ham and West Brom. Only at Man City, to my recollection, were the goals conceded not obvious avoidable errors. But even in that defeat, Nelsen had two great chances to score before they got the 3rd in stoppage time.

However, having said the above, the team has to start winning soon before any renmaining confidence drains away and they get stuck in a rut.
                                Agree with all of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X