Comment

We can beat everton, we just won't.

Comment

do you agree with me that we can beat everton
        Agree that we can - but won't.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          all through out time we seem to have been able to hit them with a result when we need it,they are a club who we seem to just do well against,and at the moment we will be on fire so lets see how we go

so im going to predict three nil
          I'll have whatever your having Ted!

Comment

Like many sports....breaks, intervals can come at the right or wrong time for teams, an individual. Everton probably wished they could keep their momentum going. Us...well the less said the better....

We'll see what applies here.....

Comment

We will win.
              Sell out, can't wait strange how a Sunday afternoon game can sell out against a team like Everton but tickets for west ham and chelsea were plentiful. Granted they are a big club, going to GP in the 80s and early 90s on away days was always interesting, proper big club do like them but have a feeling we will win, 2/1 are the odds.

Comment

2-1 to the R's for me. Never underestimate the curse of the manager of the month award!!

Comment

We going to win , cos i`m bringing my little girl ,and she`s never seen us lose , she is gonna be our good luck charm, something has got to start soon and its going to be on Sunday ,FACT
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

hmmmmm recent form

QPR W 0 D 2 L 4

EVERTON W 3 D 2 L 1

everton away form - WLWD
                    qpr home form - LDL

no fellainin tho for everton, looks like a 1 1 draw to me if we are lucky.

i will of course be betting on a rangers 2-1 win ,Tarbs to continue his scoring streak.

Comment

Could be yet another loss, but if our team 'clicks' and we are playing well, I reckon we could turn them over.
                      I'm going to go with this, seems unlikely but you never know... :
                      4-0 - Diakite, Zamora, Taarabt (2).
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Not sure about 4:0 but i can see Granero scoring and maybe bobby too so i'll stick with a 2:1 win for us.

Comment

Telegraph headline: 'Anton Ferdinand set to wear anti-racism t-shirt, says QPR's Mark Hughes, despite Jason Roberts's boycott call....'. Great. Does this mean he's going to start the game?? After that performance against WBA? Christ alive. Let's expect then to see SWP on the right; Park on the left; Onouha at right back... Brilliant.
                          Last edited by Rangers77; 20-10-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

if Hughes gets his tactics right and gets the players playing as a team and to their full potential..........just cant see it.

Comment

come on!!!!!!! we can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X