QPR's Adel Taarabt ready to trade goals for wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's Adel Taarabt ready to trade goals for wins

The Moroccan midfielder has been on fine form in front of goal recently, but his efforts have not translated to wins and he insists that now is the time to stand up and be counted

More...

"It's time for us to stand up and be counted. That’s what I’m trying to do.

"Now I have to win games for my team. I know I have the ability to help the team get our first win. I’m going to try and do that and be a leader."

It's about time we had one of those! Sparky, give the armband to Adel!
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If we are going to turn things around it will largely be because of Adel Taarabt!

I would say that with all the clamour from some quarters to get Redknapp to manage us, he does not believe in Taarabt, has passed on him at least twice in the past and has publicly said he thinks he is was disruptive and unprofessional at spurs (their loss is our gain as far as I am concerned). Tarbs might end up not playing AT ALL if 'arry comes to QPR - just a thought......

Comment

He has walked the walk, now his talked the talk

The man deserves that arm band

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
          He has walked the walk, now his talked the talk

The man deserves that arm band
          You read my mind Dale. Give him the Armband. Park Ji-Silent doesn't deserve it.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Plus Tarbs is one of the very few that have been here at least a few years, so he knows what us fans want and would give it his all to deliver every game for us.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X