Tony Fernandes having an Interview with another Korean player in Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes having an Interview with another Korean player in Korea

Busan I' Park(FC) revealed that there is Tony's growing Interest towards a Korean Fullback who showed great performance back in London.

Meaning that he wants one amongst Jong-Woo Park(CDM/23), Chang-Soo Kim(RB/26), Seok-Young Yoon(LB/22)

Since two of those three players have left to Iran for World cup qualification match, I am sure the one we are chasing is Kim who is considered to be the best Korean fullback. He is still injured and will be back to the ground in few months time. exempt from army service, really really good at man-marking and overlapping&crossing

Comment

He is famous for "Suffocating" an opponent for full 90 minutes, but meanwhile he is free to do anything cool.

Price about 1.5M I guess?

Comment

Not sure why we'd need another RB. We've got Bosingwa and Dyer, with Ehmer in the squad as well. It's also Fabio's natural side too.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ch...ler_81792.html
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Not sure why we'd need another RB. We've got Bosingwa and Dyer, with Ehmer in the squad as well. It's also Fabio's natural side too.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ch...ler_81792.html
          The profile there is actually wrong, he is either footed and is 181cm tall.

and he can even play as a centre back because of his great jumping ability.

He is not only agile but also skilled.

1M~1.5M will be a steal and I hope he can be a back-up player in case for our player's injury

Comment

well Fabio is leaving after this season. Im sure, this transfer matter is going to be exposed at the end of the season

Comment

I thought anything player-related was Sparkys responsibility?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Didn´t Bosingwa play as a CB at Chelsea in a few matches last season? If that´s thecase, he should be able to slot into alll positions in defence then. Nelson and Bosingwa would be a decent combination in the heart of our defence for now at least.
                Last edited by Shania; 11-10-2012, 09:22 AM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Great....another korean bought solely for the marketing potential of his airline

Comment

havent we sold enough shirts? arent we marketed enough in Asia ?

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                      The profile there is actually wrong, he is either footed and is 181cm tall.

and he can even play as a centre back because of his great jumping ability.

He is not only agile but also skilled.

1M~1.5M will be a steal and I hope he can be a back-up player in case for our player's injury

would you say he could do well in the prem? His height is perfect, but is he a fast player?
                      I just wonder.
                      Thanks.
                      Last edited by Shania; 11-10-2012, 09:32 AM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                        Great....another korean bought solely for the marketing potential of his airline
                        Relax son.....you don't even know that this is even true let alone happening........

Comment

Thanks for posting. The F1 is in Korea this weekend so I wouldnt read too much into it tbh
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

F1 I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                              have you done extensive research into him to see if he is actually awful and only a marketing tool then?

Whilst i disagree with buying players to use solely as marketing tools i find it very annoying when people make statements like this with little to no knowledge on the subject. There have been good players to come out of korea, if somebody like this is up to standards i would be more than happy to welcome him on board. I just think if this was a brazilian FB nobody would be questioning the clubs intent.

Also is there no option to buy at the end of the season on Fabio?

Comment

Working...
                              X