No announcement yet.

Non-League Day on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played at this level and I wouldn't pay to watch it.

Hoof ball is not any form of entertainment for me, even watching us in league 1 was painful enough.

Nope not for me, and I do feel for these small clubs with money trouble.

Also they promote fitness and 1st to the ball but they don't protect the flair players and that's a big centre half saying that, and it's a big reason why we don't see quality young english players coming through, because allot of these fast skillful types, get booted up in the air.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
      I saw Shabaz Baidoo (spl) turn out for WealdstoneFC a couple of weeks ago.... he came on as a sub and was pretty woeful.
      if you ever wanna see shabazz you can usually see him hanging around enfield krispy kremes MCin with a couple other guys the thing about wealdstone i never understood aswell is they are in west ruislip!

and nobody can slate non league football les ferdinand came through hayes!

Comment

i played for north greenford utd......redbridge borough(before the became dagenham)......aveley......canvey island.....aveley.......then royal oak(romford)!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Well I would have (or should that be of?) done, but the local team decided to win a couple of promotions and now in League 1!
          Are you Crawley? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            used to love going to grays athletic at their old recreation ground....halcyon days their team included gary hoopr/michael kightly,aaron maclean/glen poole...............and the best looking mixed race bar bint youve ever seen.............she was hotter than a chicken phal without rice!
            More sand on that pitch than camber sands,bigger mushrooms inthe loos than tescos,now more rubble than a breakers yard.hehe
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Non League Day... those salt of the earth footballing types, money has not ruined them and the fans are proper fans that are pure of mind and support. What more could you want to do than go and watch this fayre... except... its sh it e . .... and ...boring and thats why its non league instead of league

Comment

Originally posted by Webb1977 View Post
                Are you Crawley? :-)
                No mate, St Evenage!
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                X