X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to that rag the Sun

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...-with-redknapp
    Oh right !

like it or loathe it - the Sun does get a lot of football scoops.

I said in another thread that he will definitely get until Xmas as he has had 2 windows, which should be enough for anyone with backing, UNLESS a big name shows interest. If HR shows interest - MH will have a couple of games, but I can't see it.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

I said in another thread that he will definitely get until Xmas as he has had 2 windows, which should be enough for anyone with backing, UNLESS a big name shows interest. If HR shows interest - MH will have a couple of games, but I can't see it.
      You think TF has been lying in his recent quotes saying he isn't sacking Hughes then?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Yes what an unbelievable suggestion to make,I agree "oh right",why would anyone within the club even think about sacking Hughes,his record speaks for itself.

Comment

TF has repeatedly stated on radio that he will not be sacked which certainly rules out any short term change. Xmas would be the earliest that could change imo, if nothings improved, and i think we'd all agree by then if no change, enough would've been enough.

He has also commented about having to play 4 CB's so by identifying the FB issue as a factor, itr would be rich to then sack him before injurured players return to allow MH to field a preferred back 4.

WE have been sloppy at crucial times in matches, which must mainly lay on the players not the manager or coaching staff tbf. WE have in the last 2 games conceeded in the firs 5 mins, in other games we've conceeded straight after scoring ourselves... it's lapses of concentration which must change.

I have seen enough to know we are a confidence side at the moment and when we go behind the heads drop a bit and it takes longer to build momentum. Once we have something positive we play well, such as after scoring against West Ham and Brom we were a completely different side and dominated for long spells. If we can only get in front in a match, build on it and win, we will im sure get more wins soon after and all will be forgotten.
          Last edited by Del; 09-10-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

If things dont change soon Sparky wont get till Xmas more like mid November? especially after Everton & Arsenal we have winnable games

Comment

hope it comes off. redknapps a class manager. hughes taking us backwards.

Comment

I would not want Redknapp even if he was the last manager on Earth. I would rather have Paul Hart back or Steve Kean, really.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
                  hope it comes off. redknapps a class manager. hughes taking us backwards.
                  I'm sure Pompey fans would agree with you now they barely have a club, and Saints fans after he got them relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I would not want Redknapp even if he was the last manager on Earth. I would rather have Paul Hart back or Steve Kean, really.
                    Genuine question, why not?
                    Do you not think he could turn the results around, or is it something else?

Comment

I don't understand why people only listen to TF when it suits them?

If he says we're after Dawson etc then they hang off his every word- yet when he consistently gives his backing to our manager, he's ignored.

It's an international break, always a slow time for news and hard to fill column space with real stories. Bear that in mind when reading the papers for the next couple of weeks.

Comment

This article is f*cking hilarious!

QPR chiefs (Who exactly?) will this week decide (but they've stated TF has already backed Hughes?) whether to replace Mark Hughes with Harry Redknapp (Harry Redknapp has stated he's spoken to zero Premier League Clubs)
                        The R’s are anchored (Anchored after 7 games?) to the bottom of the Premier League with few signs (Didn't watch Chelsea, Tottenham or West Brom games then?) they will pull away from trouble.
                        And influential figures (Again who?) at the club know they have to act swiftly before the situation becomes impossible to turn around.
                        Former Spurs boss Redknapp could take over straight away without any compensation to pay.
                        Enormous pressure has built up on Sparky, whose planning has been hit by injuries. And with no Premier League games for the next 11 days due to the international break, Rangers could make a move.
                        Redknapp, 65, has a proven track record of beating the drop.
                        Rangers owner Tony Fernandes has repeatedly backed Hughes, 48, after a mammoth summer investment in the squad, insisting he wants stability.(This is the only sentence based on any fact)
                        But he has shown a ruthless streak by axing Neil Warnock for Hughes.(Forgot to mention TF didn't employ Warnock so as it stands he has never sacked a manager)

Comment

Agreed Spank, it's a typical joke article clutching at straws for a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            I'm sure Pompey fans would agree with you now they barely have a club, and Saints fans after he got them relegated.
                            southampton were already in the sheet when he took control. and harry spent the money at pompey but he was given that funding so dont know how thats his fault.
                            also he won the f.a cup and done well in the league with that team. hughes has done the same thing with us hes spent the money, but rather then playing attacking football,winning games and cups he got us sitting at the bottom of the table and knocked out to reading at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Agreed Spank, it's a typical joke article clutching at straws for a story.
                              The annoying thing for me is some pr*ck is actually getting paid to right this sh*t!

Anyone could do it! Watch.

Chelsea chiefs could decide this week to sack John Terry and Ashley Cole.
                              Its believed that influential figures close to Roman have grown tired with all the bad press and negative publicity around the club generated by these two complete c*nts. It is also believed Lampard could be joining Drogba in China after John Terry was apparently caught feeding Christine Bleakley an apple through her letterbox. Its thought that JT plan was to swap the Apple with his helmet at the last minute.

Easy!
                              Last edited by SpankwiR; 09-10-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X