• Show
Clear All

• ol goochy will you look down on our club

im sure your in heaven where certainly singing the blues
    we cant get rid of hughes
    why oh why cant he pick a proper team
    this ones running out of steam
    can you old goochy boy send us some luck
    our midfields come unstuck.........................................
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Well he would have been livid at those goals we conceeded yesterday but he would have been very happy with the quality of our goals and our general play for most of the second half.
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

goochy? surely he only know's about batting?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

no

no weare, goochy isnt referring to the cricketer

its the old eccentric referee that used to ask all the teams over the scrubs which team they supported

if you were qpr he used to give you all the decsions i once scored a hatrick all penalties and non of them of course should have been given

poor goochy he lived in hanwell and is sadly now dead,but we all miss him very much

More...

Comment

Harry hill collars
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

poor old goochy of hair of grease and crimpled suit......'goooooooooochy' we used to shout n hide as he looked around to spot his mockers........head and shoulders were his sponsers but i dont think he used it!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Goochy loved the Rangers and he'd be sad at the way we are playing at the moment. Remember being at his funeral and there was a massive turn out of Rangers fans there. Not many of those type of characters down the Rangers these days.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

YES

YEAH POOR GOOCHY HE LIVED FOR QPR

he had a simplicity about him ,his whole life was rangers rangers and more rangers

i do miss him so

More...

Comment

no i agree mate.no 'peanuts peanuts roasted peanuts' man....or blue haired bob of the loft!

Comment

the roasted peanut man was Charlie Ferris
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

strangely enough

strangely enough when i was only a young whipersnapper i remember that goochy wasnt as mentally deranged as a younger man and he used to stand at the half way line im talking about 1967

there was a load of ladbroke grove big geezers who used to back him up

if somebody was abusive to goochy they would have backed him up

but as goochy got older he went right down hill,but he was a real one off,there wasnt any harm in the man he never done anybody a bad turn,I wished i had gone to his funeral

More...

Comment

the roasted

the roasted peanut man was legendary was he from shepards bush

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          the roasted peanut man was legendary was he from shepards bush
                          Macfarlane rd in his later years
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

goochy started a fashion trend with his tie...the local west indian lads then started copying him!

Comment

i think

I think football is about characters and goochy really was one of those incredible ones but trevor kingham was for me one of my all time favourite I remember when he asked me could we fit him in
                              when we were going to luton away

well trev came down the pub i was laying unconscious and I was the leader,so half way up the motorway i opened my eyes to see trev looking at me looking very worried

when i said that we were taking a sherpa trev had thought we were hiring a proper 14 seaster but in fact it was this old cival engineering vehicle,it had about 30 shovels all piled up in one corner and a load of pick axe handles in the other

that day we had every nutter that you could think of

and i remember thinking we aint gonna be comming home after this game

the only thing that would save us was not to meet any oposition

but all hell broke lose

but somehow we did all get into the van and we all returned safely,but ill never forget trev saying something like im going to make my own way to the next away game

but trev kingham goes down as one of the most beautifull people I ever met he always tried to help everyone,I COULD HAVE GONE TO HIS FUNERAL I DID GET INVITED BUT I DECIDED NOT TO GO

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X