Belief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belief

do the players or fans have faith in a manager whos been sacked by ipswich. i think not, never going to work. another muck up by the board to add to the never ending list. well done boys.

never wanted Magilton...still don't...not good enough at all..........

Comment

we've had the easiest start to a season for ages and go and blow it. 9 easy points dropped so much for making a good start to the season magilton. talks the talk but cant walk the walk

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        we've had the easiest start to a season for ages and go and blow it. 9 easy points dropped so much for making a good start to the season magilton. talks the talk but cant walk the walk
        only 7 dropped mate but i see your point.

Comment

7 points dropped we have 2

Comment

Magilton is playing it the right way but even Alex Ferguson couldn't do anything with our strikeforce

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
              Magilton is playing it the right way but even Alex Ferguson couldn't do anything with our strikeforce
              tinkering every game is not playing it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
                agreed

Comment

sorry, well them games feel like a loss to me anyway.

Comment

do the players or fans have faith in a manager whos been sacked by ipswich. i think not, never going to work. another muck up by the board to add to the never ending list. well done boys.

surely it can't be ALL the managers fault, can it, i mean we have had a few haven't we (all have failed) (well sort of) maybe it's the players, maybe their not as good as we all think they are, maybe we are not getting the right players in.

and still the penny hasn't dropped :waaaht:

Comment

I meant he is playing football but these strikers we have are not going to score us goals.

Comment

Working...
                      X