Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just back at 22:30 and well where do we start....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back at 22:30 and well where do we start....

Had we somehow got a draw out of that match I'd have been embarrassed walking back to the car.....

Granero's late goal made it respectable to the casual onlooker and if Bosingwa had at least hit the target then it should have been 3-3... Crikey when they scored their third goal I thought that a fire alarm had gone off or, the famous Ellerslee Road farter had let one go as there was a mass exodus of R's fans heading for the exits....

The first 40mins or so were some of the worst I have seen for ages in respect of indivual mistakes and apparent lack of application.. When they scored their second, R's players were mooching around looking very sheepish and disinterested and the body language of most of the team was terrible....

I won't bang on about indivual players as am sure it's all been said by loads of others on here as have not had a chance to peruse.....

I don't care what defenders of Hughes say he will take us down given the chance and I worry that TF has painted himself into a corner in backing him so vehemently..... I seriously worry for our future with Hughes in charge as he is clearly unable to motivate and get the best out of this squad...

Cisse was a beast last season so what the heck has happened... Why make such a big deal in courting and signing Hoilett and then not play him when it is obvious to anyone who watches the R's on a regular basis that SWP is way off form and offering f.u.c.k all to the team....

Jeez.... I left Whitstable at 09:30 and got home 13hrs later and really wonder why I bothered.....
    Last edited by ahR; 07-10-2012, 08:06 AM.

Good post and one from someone who was there,we have all the MH supporters on here spouting on about keeping him,but your post highlights the players body language and the apparant lack of faith in the teams or hughes ability which says more than anything why he has to go,i admire your commitment by going but just how many supporters will be at the next game is worrying ??

Comment

Other than that did you have a brilliant day?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Other than that did you have a brilliant day?
        Well the weather was nice and the stewards were really friendly which makes a change I suppose....

Comment

Can you specify that body language -thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Can you specify that body language -thing?
            Players walking around slowly to get back in position and lots with their heads down and shoulders sort of hunched with an all round signal of resignation that was obvious to all and sundry that they were all completely cheesed off... Probably not explained that very well but there was no-one geeing or firing them up.... Park reminds me of a once delicious and expensive cheese that has now gone off.... Fergie's not silly is he and was like Arthur Daley and sold us a dody motor...:(

Comment

Working...
            X