Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from the Hawthorns.......had enough now....Hughes can do one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree with you summary of the job MH is doing - especially as he has had 2 windows with full support and we are now lower than we were under NW.

However, that backing means he will get until Xmas and panicking is not going to help. The only way he will go sooner is if a top manager shows an interest, which I doubt.

Don't give me "injuries" either - the players are not going to make us world beaters and he has to build a squad, not an 11.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      HammersmithR returning from an away game drunken rant shocker
      Turn it in! If was drunk I would certainly not be on a computer and my spelling would have been a shocker!

So come on then, what was your view of the game yesterday? Were you happy with it?
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

We were awful yesterday.

Hughes' team selections and lack of tactics are really starting to annoy me- but then I still think at times we're showing the makings of a really good team.

My opinion is that whilst I don't really like him, he is looking at the long term and I think given time he will sort it out. He's got us into this mess so he can get us out.

Comment

Working...
        X