Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think we work on in training ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think we work on in training ???

Cos its not keeping things tight at the start or basic defending for beginners. I cant for the life of me understand hughes team selections sometimes but jesus wept we are bloody disgracefull at defending. Ceaser is a good keeper but cant do a lot with that shambles in front of him. We need a serious team tear up to get to the bottom of what the issues are, sort of a clear the air no holds barred thing . Hope hughes can sort this out as its the same faces making the same mistakes and anyone with a pair of eyes can see that hoilett should be getting the nod over that fella inpersinating SWP. SORT IT OUT !!!!!! Litterally **** myself everytime the opposition attacks us.

picking the ball out of our net..........we've become masters at it!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      picking the ball out of our net..........we've become masters at it!!
      Thats ok though cos we played well for 20-30 mins,we were never outplayed !!

Comment

Who went to the open training session? Anyone on here able to give us an insight into what we do. I'm confused. I hope they're not just working on fitness because they seriously need to work on the game. Whether it be defending, holding the ball, set pieces or shooting practice, seems we need improvement in all areas if you ask me.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Who went to the open training session? Anyone on here able to give us an insight into what we do. I'm confused. I hope they're not just working on fitness because they seriously need to work on the game. Whether it be defending, holding the ball, set pieces or shooting practice, seems we need improvement in all areas if you ask me.
          Exactly . You'd hope that players that have been around the top level for years would be able to improve on the basic mistakes that are made week in week out but they never seem to learn . I know the back four is all over the place ATM but its bloody criminal

Comment

Which leads me onto the question of Mark Bowen's role. Whilst many on here are ready to #### off Hughes, surely Mark Bowen - a former Welsh International full back - has to be responsible (with a team of defensive coaches?) for our defending which has been our Achilles heel this season? His position seems to be going under the radar.

Comment

could it be a crymru/cardiff conspiracy to shaft us !!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Cos its not keeping things tight at the start or basic defending for beginners. I cant for the life of me understand hughes team selections sometimes but jesus wept we are bloody disgracefull at defending. Ceaser is a good keeper but cant do a lot with that shambles in front of him. We need a serious team tear up to get to the bottom of what the issues are, sort of a clear the air no holds barred thing . Hope hughes can sort this out as its the same faces making the same mistakes and anyone with a pair of eyes can see that hoilett should be getting the nod over that fella inpersinating SWP. SORT IT OUT !!!!!! Litterally **** myself everytime the opposition attacks us.
                imagine how many games we would have won without that amateur defensive errors.. we would be in the to top 4.
                MH should fire the whole back line. bring on some Italian defenders even average and cheap they do fine.

Comment

Yeah.. Where is Bruno Perone when you need him...?

Comment

Working...
                  X