Tarbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbs

For me one of the only real positives from today is this myth that he can't play away from home is now dispelled hopefully. He deserves a medal at the moment as he was the only player who looked up for it, the only player looking for the ball and the only player who's head didn't go down even at 2-0. Take a bow sir!

Agree 100%

Think if we had got him more involved 2nd half we would have got it back too 2 2

Comment

Showed again why he is our best player

Only player showing passion at the moment

Comment

I don't want to go over the top and that, but ADEL TAARABT IS AMAZING. Our most gifted player, and it's a pleasure to watch him play for us! The guy oozes quality, and with regular game time he can really help steer us away from the foot of the table. An absolute beast.

Comment

What a goal btw today, that's why he should be in the team every week. Makes me laugh people last season calling him ****e or whatever. The lads class not world class but were so lucky to have a player of his quality. So that's 2 in 2 now for Tarbs, looks like Hughes got it right with him this time as it looks like he's got fire in his belly and that's only good news for us.

Comment

Do we really need a thread of how classy Adel is ? We have known for a few seasons !!

Comment

Working...
            X