2 League goals, 3 against.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 League goals, 3 against.

Some people will be now calling for the managers head...however everyone and there dog knows if we had an out and out goal scorer we would have 9 points !!

Anyone who watched out first two league games would know we should of won them. So that too me means as long as we have a management team who can see this WE WILL have a fantastic season.

It's not like we need to buy 5 or six players, WE NEED ONE !!! I personally think every defence should be allowed to concede one goal per game...so all we need is someone to put the goal in the back of the net !!

So... I guess what I am saying 3-4Million pound striker will get us promoted.

Now how is that for a positive swing !

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    Some people will be now calling for the managers head...however everyone and there dog knows if we had an out and out goal scorer we would have 9 points !!

Anyone who watched out first two league games would know we should of won them. So that too me means as long as we have a management team who can see this WE WILL have a fantastic season.

It's not like we need to buy 5 or six players, WE NEED ONE !!! I personally think every defence should be allowed to concede one goal per game...so all we need is someone to put the goal in the back of the net !!

So... I guess what I am saying 3-4Million pound striker will get us promoted.

Now how is that for a positive swing !
    Good post anyone who wants the manager sacked really needs their head examined
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
    X