Time for a change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change...

Hello my fellow QPR fans, I have joined our forum to express my feelings,mud you disagree feel free to say.

I think Hughes has to go now, he has had 7 games and only got 2 points, it isn't good enough, last year we was around 9th at this point.

Reasons why Hughes should get sacked:
    1. He cannot motivate the players from the start of the game to get them fired up
    2. He hasn't got a clue tactics wise
    3. SWP need I say anymore?
    4. He playing be up front, we need two up there, bobby is no food up there alone and neither is Cisse
    5. It looks like he hasn't taught them anything on the training ground, the team looks clueless
    6. No clue when making subs

About today's game:
    First half we was very poor, we looked like Acrington Stanley, we didn't have a clue, Bobby is useless up top by himself he needs support by a PURE GOALSCORER which is Cisse, I know he hasnt played wry well but he knows where the goal is and he can score a goal out of nothing, he also has terrifying pace which defenders hate, Adel scored a Magnificent goal, he is the STAR he has o play week in week out, he is pure superb, the second half we looked like a different team, we had passion and we wanted to fight or the in, we totally out played them, but our defence is C**p they making too many silly errors.
    We also need to stop conceeding in the first 5 minutes, anyway enough of the rant

I think we should bring in Harry, him and his staff, would sort this team out and get the defence more solid, come on tony make he call.

My team if everyone fit would be:
    Cesar
    Boswinga, Ferdinand, Nelson, Fabio
    Granero, M'bia, Diakitie
    Taarabt
    Zamora, Cisse

That team would be more solid, with also strength in the midfield, think its worth a shot.
    In January, we NEED a commanding CB and. Natural goalscorer and a solid holding midfield player as I think m'bia is injury prone

All we need are players that wants to play for QPR and not for the money. We are playing with names, big names....but that's all. We were doing better with the likes of Helguson, Busacky, Smith and others who thinks that the club is bigger then they are, not the other way round. We have made a big mistake, small as we are, bringing in all these prima donnas. Look at most of them...no urgency, takes it easy, proud of who they are, don't like to be a sub. Are you looking into these problems. Most of these players thinks that they are bigger then QPR.

Comment

Working...
    X