hughes.............your'e moving out todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hughes.............your'e moving out todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

been here since january........spent/wasted a fortune..........we are in a worse position..............your fired!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

The writing is on the wall. Hughes will take us down! He must be sacked as soon as possible, otherwise the next manager is going to be faced with an impossible task! Has Hughes ever won an away league game for us? I don't think he has

Comment

Hate to agree with you Facto as I am normally the last to act negaitivly towards any aspect of our team; but it is getting harder & harder to justify keeping Hughes about. Just not sure who would be a better appointment?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

100% agree with you, he's well served his time. Bring in Arry.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

now can we get rid of hughes

how many more times must we wait

I REALISE TONY FERNANDES YOU ARE A BEAUTIFULL PERSON BUT THE SIDE NEED A NEW INFLUENCE AT THE HELM
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Hate to agree with you Facto as I am normally the last to act negaitivly towards any aspect of our team; but it is getting harder & harder to justify keeping Hughes about. Just not sure who would be a better appointment?
            Harry Redknapp or anyone

Comment

He`s pissing on my Chips and telling me its Vinegar ,he don`t what he`s doing !!!!

Comment

I think

I watched the side that only got 18 points in a season i think this side will beat that figure i can only see us getting 15 points at this rate
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hughes needs to go, can't win at home, and ****e away from home, no away wins under hughes...........i think this start is proving that it wasn't hughes who saved us, it was the other teams losing that did it.

Comment

hughes.............your'e moving out todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

today qpr fans they said to me (what did they say?) your looney manager has just lost again this time 2-3(slap him in the face) perhaps he might prefer a job at llanelllllli.....its time to pack your things.....your players who cant play on the wings....your dopey center halfs....your tactics make us laugh...your fhucking wire wool hair.....and players who just dont care....your moving out todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Comment

hughes is a big name player but ****e manager.............sooner gone the better!

Comment

Hughes has a shocking record, but its easier said than done. Dread to think how much it would cost to get rid of Hughes as he is on a ridiculous four year contract contract - The Observer had him down as the 9th, yes NINTH, highest paid manager in the world. Plus there's his backroom staff. Reckon the bill would be £15m. From what I hear the pursestrings are already much tighter at the cub with it not clear if Mittal want to continue investing - let alone throw millions away.

Then whoever comes in, lets say its harry would want funds to bring in his own players. For the job Harry did at Tottenham, when he had less to work with at Southampton he took them down.

Comment

As long as its not Redknapp all he wants is 20% of transfers a crook

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            been here since january........spent/wasted a fortune..........we are in a worse position..............your fired!!!!
                            Who sent you here to start this campaign ... Alan Sugar? :rage:

Comment

Lost 60% of games since he came in, shocking statistic.

Comment

Working...
                              X