Will Fernandes still think the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Fernandes still think the same?

Hughes is the best thing to ever happen to QPR,7 games,no wins,morale crap,playing crap and bottom of the league after spending £20 million in the summer.I have a sneaking feeling he might be feeling differently now!

Hopefully he will be sacked now!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Our record under Hughes is pretty s**t , how much longer do you leave him in charge of a sinking ship ?

Comment

We are playing ok but our defense is crap, no one has the confidence to take a shot either. Everyone is feeling really low and its all Hughes fault. Tony must do the right thing and get Arry in asap before it's too late, surely Tony can see it's not gonna work with MH. I'm sure if i worked in recruitment and my boss asked me to employ a whole new load of people and they were all failures i wouldn't be asked to do it again, surely the same should happen with him. Makes sense really.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

how much is hughes earning... tone might not want to sack him yet if he on big buck

Comment

I'm sticking to my gut feeling which I left in the "gut feeling" thread,Hughes will quit after agreeing a compensation deal with owners and Arry will take over

Comment

How many tweets will TF get tonight from disgruntled fans ???? will be interesting to see his response !

Comment

******** to having twitter if you are a chairman... Not right imo
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

we looked better under colin...............at least harder to beat....................fact!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    we looked better under colin...............at least harder to beat....................fact!
                    we won away with a crap team as well

Comment

Working...
                    X