Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mittal?

Just seen this thread on another message board

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php...tal-walks-out?

This 'rumour' just doesn't seem to go away. Hope it's not true. All we f**king need after the rubbish we have seen so far this season!

Why can't nothing be straight forward at Rangers!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I agree it's the last thing we need at the moment. One thing I don't get about all this is if the Mittals having been wanting out for a while why they would agree to go along with Fernandes spending plans and commit so much debt to the club.
    If that is the case then Amit and co will come out of this very badly, although I don't suppose they would be too bothered.
    Nothing ever seems to go our way, there's always a disaster around the corner..
    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

It would be a disaster to lose Lakshmi Mittal and Amit Bhattia. Not just the money, but Amit seems to be totally committed to the club.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Maybe he's not as committed as people give him credit for. If they do the off and leave us in the s### then there will be a lot of unhappy people. Unless of course Fernandes as other investors lined up.
        Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

But a Premier League chairman told ESPN on Tuesday: "Mittal wants out is the rumour in the game. It has also been suggested that he tried to get out in late August, but Fernandes begged him to stay in until he found another investor.

"He agreed to stay until October or November at the latest. The club are losing £4 million to £5million a month."

Bhatia tweeted that he had "no plans of going anywhere any time soon" but added: "When the time comes to move on, I will have to. But for now, there's loads still to be done at QPR."

It has already been suggested that the Mittal family had an option to withdraw their backing in the close season, having considered selling their shareholding a year earlier. "We had the conversation when things got very difficult," Bhatia said.

Before the season started, QPR chief executive Philip Beard told ESPN that the club's only concern was to survive in the Premier League, ensuring they would still be around when the hike in TV revenues kicks in next season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...pr%27#?cc=5739
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If Fernades is the frontman of a Malaysian consortium, I guess we are in safe hands even though this rumour happens to have any substance to it, that is.
            I hope it´s just a rumour!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Amit seemed happy on the last day of the transfer window, not like he was looking to leave.

Why did all these players decide to come and love our ambitions, were they not told that the Mittal family will be leaving soon?

I don't think theres any truth in this, no names given.

Comment

Working...
              X