Rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant!

Last season we arguably had the most dramatic final game in premier league history, at the finish i watched man city fans with a feeling of delight that we had stayed up, envy at there fantastic achievment, but also that the glory they were experiencing was being reflected/shared by us. It almost felt like a preview of what is to come.

Higher highs - Lower lows possibly?

I honestly felt as i walked out of the stadium that afternoon that we like city have had our dark days and we are going in the right direction to perhaps one day be in a place where we could emulate there achievments.
    Recently lots of people seem to be going into some sort of strange briatore panic mode, why the hell cant hughes be given time

More forgetful fans cast there minds back to recent times and remember shixe managers, shixe visiting teams, and 11000 gates at home. We will be a laughing stock if hughes goes after we put in his backroom staff, a new technical director who happens to be a close associate of his!, plus the scouting, training and infastructure models he demanded when he took the job. Lets get behind the team and the manager and at the next home match support the players and manager the rangers way rather than muttering then booing at the final whistle like spoilt chelsea fans!.

If we are ever to get away from the qp ha ha ******s and want to be taken seriously then we need to behave like arsenal, man utd and offer the manager/team loyalty and support not calling for new managers every season.

You RRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS !

I am all for loyalty and giving time, just dont think MH is the right man.

Comment

I dont want MH out yet but come january if we are still in the same position are we saying we cant get rid of him because of all his backroom staff WOW!.

Comment

Originally posted by toptop View Post
        Last season we arguably had the most dramatic final game in premier league history, at the finish i watched man city fans with a feeling of delight that we had stayed up, envy at there fantastic achievment, but also that the glory they were experiencing was being reflected/shared by us. It almost felt like a preview of what is to come.

Higher highs - Lower lows possibly?

I honestly felt as i walked out of the stadium that afternoon that we like city have had our dark days and we are going in the right direction to perhaps one day be in a place where we could emulate there achievments.
        Recently lots of people seem to be going into some sort of strange briatore panic mode, why the hell cant hughes be given time

More forgetful fans cast there minds back to recent times and remember shixe managers, shixe visiting teams, and 11000 gates at home. We will be a laughing stock if hughes goes after we put in his backroom staff, a new technical director who happens to be a close associate of his!, plus the scouting, training and infastructure models he demanded when he took the job. Lets get behind the team and the manager and at the next home match support the players and manager the rangers way rather than muttering then booing at the final whistle like spoilt chelsea fans!.

If we are ever to get away from the qp ha ha ******s and want to be taken seriously then we need to behave like arsenal, man utd and offer the manager/team loyalty and support not calling for new managers every season.

You RRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS !
        I think Hughes is underperforming at the moment but agree that he must be given time to turn it round. We will all know by mid december if a change is needed.

Comment

Can't see us beating WBA or Everton, but then it's Reading and Southampton, and if we don't get max points against them then he has to go.

Comment

He is too slow to react when the opposing team gain the upper hand tactically as was the case on monday. Dont think he is the right man as he looks like a man who does not know who to play and where to play them. Shame because he has no excuse at all

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
              Can't see us beating WBA or Everton, but then it's Reading and Southampton, and if we don't get max points against them then he has to go.
              I think arsenal are between as well

Comment

Working...
              X