Still don't get it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still don't get it....

Why aren`t we playing Adel and Hoilett together? We´re playing at home against a team we should beat and we`re not playing our most creative players. 4-5-1 would be ideal for them but we could also use them as wingers in a 4-4-2. Still puzzled.

completely agree. We should be playing to our strengths, which is our attack - not inviting teams onto us. Taarabt is undoubtably one of our best, if not our very best player, and Hoilett was a huge signing, rated as one of the best proven young players in the Premiership, yet they are on the bench. Completely baffled myself

Comment

Just realised...4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1 (the formation we used against Swansea) is actually a quite good formation to fit in a lot of our best midfielders. Put Zamora up top instead of Cisse and it will be a great team. The Swansea game was a one off and we didn't have Nelsen, Green, Boswinga or M'Bia playing. I would start this side every game, and that's including Hoilett and Taarabt...No more SWP. Until Cisse picks up form I'd start Zamora.

--------------Cesar------------
      Boswinga--M'Bia--Nelsen--Fabio
      -------------Diakite-----------
      -------Granero-----Faurlin-------
      Hoilett-------------------Taarabt
      -------------Zamora------------
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

hughes doesn't play his best players, so when he gets sacked its his own fault

Comment

Hoillet's best game so far was at Spurs when playing off Zamora as for Adel who else could have scored that goal on Monday? Hughes's team's are all well organised with spirit and good team shape. The one game last year he went for it was Liverpool at Home.

Comment

Tarbs & Hoilet playing off of Zamora. With Ale, Granero & Samba holding the midfield. Bosingwa & Traore flying up the flanks and Nelson & Anton CB. Obv Cesar between the sticks. Thats a proper team.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Just realised...4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1 (the formation we used against Swansea) is actually a quite good formation to fit in a lot of our best midfielders. Put Zamora up top instead of Cisse and it will be a great team. The Swansea game was a one off and we didn't have Nelsen, Green, Boswinga or M'Bia playing. I would start this side every game, and that's including Hoilett and Taarabt...No more SWP. Until Cisse picks up form I'd start Zamora.

--------------Cesar------------
              Boswinga--M'Bia--Nelsen--Fabio
              -------------Diakite-----------
              -------Granero-----Faurlin-------
              Hoilett-------------------Taarabt
              -------------Zamora------------

I think we have a right to be angry when Hughes doesn't play this line up when it is fit and available, its a top 12 team at worst and very exciting on paper. If he was justifying playing something different with results then fair enough, but we've not seen it yet.

Comment

Just a week ago everyone was blaming Hughes not to play 4-4-2, with Zamora and Cisse up front together. Now it suddenly seems to be a bad formation.
                Make up your mind, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Just a week ago everyone was blaming Hughes not to play 4-4-2, with Zamora and Cisse up front together. Now it suddenly seems to be a bad formation.
                  Make up your mind, please.
                  If we play 451 with Tarbs and Hoilett, it is very attacking, and that's why people don't mind that.

Comment

Dont mind team only would have Traore at left back Fabio not done too much but get caught out of position and one thing for sure he aint a left back all right foot has to come inside everytime too predicable if you play against him

Comment

Working...
                    X