Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Paying the price for lack of strikers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebel R's
    King of Pessimism
    • Mar 2009
    • 12266

    #31
    I did say this over and over when 25 man squad was named,many argued that Mackie and Hoillet could play as strikers but as I said then,big big mistake my Hughes which could very well lead to him being sacked

    Comment

    • qprted
      CCG
      • May 2010
      • 9639

      #32
      if

      if we sack hughes and redknapp wont come what about giving gareth ainsworth a chance as manager,his side will score goals or bring back the holloway theres a man who could re build our fire
      and desire
      Click here to view my blog.

      More...

      Comment

      • Rebel R's
        King of Pessimism
        • Mar 2009
        • 12266

        #33
        Originally posted by qprted
        if we sack hughes and redknapp wont come what about giving gareth ainsworth a chance as manager,his side will score goals or bring back the holloway theres a man who could re build our fire
        and desire
        Wouldn't mind Holloway too much but the wild one,I assume you are taking the p I s s,I think Redknapp would take the job if offered it

        Comment

        • stanistheman
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 11151

          #34
          I think many of us shared the view that QPR were lacking in strikers back in August.

          Hughes made a major clanger in not signing strikers before he sold Helguson and Smith.

          QPR will be in the bottom 3 for goals scored unless he signs some new strikers in January.

          Taarabt and Holilett are capable of getting 10-15 between them if they play in most games, but Zamora has never been prolific and Cisse is not good enough as a lone striker. I cannot see these four scoring much more than 30 between them, and with QPR's lack of goals from midfield and defence, the team will not score more than 40-45 goals this season unless some drastic improvements are made in personnel and or tactics.

          Comment

          • vblockranger
            • Mar 2009
            • 15218

            #35
            So a further 12 players come in last window and i reckon we still need a striker and a couple of defenders. Just hope he doesnt get distracted and end up blowing the money on a couple more midfielders.

            Comment

            Working...