Time to gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to gel

I am not calling for Mark Hughes head, but I feel the continuous execuse of needing time for the team to gel a bit ridiculous because there are other clear tactical mistakes such as playing players out of positions as well as insisting on playing SWP while keep Taarabt and Hoilett on the bench. I Also think playing Granero for the whole 90 mins is wrong. Mark Hughes seems to expect a lot of him too soon as he is an ex-Real Madrid.
    Last edited by Yousef; 02-10-2012, 11:13 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

well let's see this weekend. taarabt and hoillett in the starting XI would be a step in the right direction...
    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      I am not calling for Mark Hughes head, but I feel the continuous execuse of needing time for the team to gel a bit ridiculous because there are other clear tactical mistakes such as playing players out of positions as well as insisting on playing SWP while keep Taarabt and Hoilett on the bench. I Also think playing Granero for the whole 90 mins is wrong. Mark Hughes seems to expect a lot of him too soon as he is an ex-Real Madrid.
      Every club in the premier league has had an influx of new players and people only ever mention the 'gelling' word when they're getting their arses kicked.....

I too ,am not calling for Hughes head but a lot of our problems are tactical and lack of flexibility in our formation...

Comment

Working...
      X