Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my view of last night and the other games gone past.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my view of last night and the other games gone past.

you can't blame Mark Hughes for last nights result for a start he has not got the option to play his first choice players as injurys have impacted on this,
    next anyone who was in q block last night will also back me on this that there first goal should not have stood as it was very clear that the cross from Nolan was first controlled by his hand.

next west ham showed the rest of the prem how to beat us !! lets face it chelsea could not ! and but for two mins of bad luck spurs would not have done also, anyway back to my point of how to beat us basicly bully the **** out of us and hope the ref is a soft **** ! i cant belive he gave out so many yellows and yet there should have been so many more.

in all honestly i cant see west ham doing very well by the end of the season as lots of other refs would have bossed that game in a lot more robust manner which would have put pay to there tatics.

On a brighter note i still feel things will change for us we have good players to come back into the fold and we cant keep thi bad luck forever !!! well fingers crossed anyway.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

i can blame hughes for playing park on the left side of midfield where he has been poo two games running when we have two fantastic players who can play in that position. park right, hoillet or Adel left - is it that difficult to work out?

Comment

and i forgot to add Park was total crap last night he looked like a school boy playing a team of dads WTF !!!
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I think you can look at Hughes, He didn't react quick enough to the fact that there 5 were out playing our 4 in the middle and our width was ineffective and wasted.

He has to react quicker - left it way too late
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

for a start he has not got the option to play his first choice players as injurys have impacted on this,
          people keep forgetting, most of the replacements were bought by Hughes. Has he accepted that they're not good enough to come in?
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
          X