West Ham now sold out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham now sold out?

No ticket availability online from what I can see. Was hoping to get an extra.
    Anyone know any different?
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

I am sure you can find plenty of sellers around Loftus Road before the kick off.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Just been online,hundreds left and you can pay by cash on the night.

Comment

If its even near a sell out, thats superb news. Its a televised evening game...

We need a big loud crowd for our first three points

Comment

Flipping right it should be sold out n all. Would be disappointed if we failed to sell this game out tbh.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thank you. They weren't there earlier, just the Reading and Everton ones.
            Job done.
            Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Does make me chuckle at times when we try and convince ourselves that we have such a massive loyal following and time after time so many of our super fans many of whom can afford to go simply cannot be arsed to do so

About time we all woke up and accepted that a 20k stadium is more then enough for us fans if not the club finances

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Does make me chuckle at times when we try and convince ourselves that we have such a massive loyal following and time after time so many of our super fans many of whom can afford to go simply cannot be arsed to do so

About time we all woke up and accepted that a 20k stadium is more then enough for us fans if not the club finances
                Hear hear.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Disagree completely, an extended stay in the Premier League + better results + highish profile player names = increasing fan base year on year.

If we sell out just 1 game all season, it already means we have the ability to be at full capacity, hence the need for expansion asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Disagree completely, an extended stay in the Premier League + better results + highish profile player names = increasing fan base year on year.

If we sell out just 1 game all season, it already means we have the ability to be at full capacity, hence the need for expansion asap.
                    Hordes of Ji-Sung Park fans will fill it up I am sure. Don't think it will be a sell out. Will be pretty packed I reckon.

Comment

i was suprised at our gate on wednesday, i honestly wouldve been suprised with 8k. there was loads of tickets left at the box office, but there was hoards of walk ups. we do have the potential to fill a 30k stadium in a couple of years, but i wouldnt recommend much more than that.

Comment

pretty much sold every where except lower school and would you adam and eve it the lower loft! really bad planning to make this the family section!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

well some west ham mates got tickets for school end lower easy peasey this morning!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X