Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugent

Despite off loading Crouch and Defoe to Spurs there are murmours rather than rumours at LR surrounding Nugent and our interest in him.I'm not divulging my source because the last time I did that, I got slated by certain W12 members.I'm not going to be drawn any further on the subject because of what happened last time.I just thought it might interest you - thats all .Make of it what you will. Personally I would be surprised if Portsmouth let him go due to their now lack of attacking options.

Didnt he have a punch up with a team mate so they want rid??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

which team mate chris? I thought that was Joey Barton at newcastle
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mark Wilson

Comment

JM tried to get him at Ipswich alledgedly, so there may be a grain or two of truth in it.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Pompey will be the subject of a take over - fact - just no one can say when as the details arent yet concluded. If it is before the end of the window they will spend money on players and he wont get a look in. If the take over doesnt go thru before the window shuts I guess they will need him until January, depends on the timing I guess
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              which team mate chris? I thought that was Joey Barton at newcastle
              Nah about a week or 2 ago he had a dust up in a hitel I think. Morris I think just said the other player.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

quote from one of todays papers.......

"Would the last one out of Portsmouth, please shut the door"

Something about David James linked to Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  quote from one of todays papers.......

"Would the last one out of Portsmouth, please shut the door"

Something about David James linked to Spurs.
                  They already have Cudicini in reserve... so would seem a bit strange.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                    JM tried to get him at Ipswich alledgedly, so there may be a grain or two of truth in it.
                    Yeah, until they state the fact they want money for him, at which point the board suddenly stop answering their phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Pompey will be the subject of a take over - fact - just no one can say when as the details arent yet concluded. If it is before the end of the window they will spend money on players and he wont get a look in. If the take over doesnt go thru before the window shuts I guess they will need him until January, depends on the timing I guess
                      my Pompey supporting boss is in no way confident the takeover will ever go through - infact a lot of fans he knows have bet on Pompey to go down to pay for their season tickets....

as for Nugent - hes happy to see out his contract at Pompey as he sees himself as a Prem player and doesnt want to step back down to his true level

Comment

Some players are so blinkered. Fair enough if he is about to break into the first team but on Saturday Pompey cdn't have scored in a brothel yet still waited till something like the 85 minutes to be brought on.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          They already have Cudicini in reserve... so would seem a bit strange.

True - Maybe they want to ship out Gomes- appears a bit suspect but an improvement on last year, but not that difficult

Comment

Working...
                          X